ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Not a bad post. The media is the problem. And I have no faith in Biden. He’s a career politician, 47 years, and will just be a puppet for the establishment. Things won’t get better. They truly don’t care about us. You guys think I’m crazy for saying this. But it’s true. They get wealthier, and continue to divide us.
Like I said, both parties sold us out decades ago.

A spray painted turd is still a turd. Politicians are worse than a turd.
there is a certain truth to that for some politicians and I recognize that there are Dem elected officials who feel that way. The reason I think you are crazy is because, despite all the evidence to the contrary, you think Trump is different. I will also say, as a career government employeel, I have always felt that my job was to protect the integrity of our country. I am not alone, either in my office or in DOJ. And I am certain that members of Congress agree with me. And given where Biden is in his career and his life, I believe that he is motivated by a patriotic belief that he needs to make this Country better for everyone.

Last edited:
140631977_1335758973453921_5320108391307899713_n.png

These Bernie memes are kicking my ass today, haha

Haven't we already discussed this terribly stupid analogy ITT? Today is about unity, bro. Put the troll away.

Yeah, I'm good. Not a stupid analogy at all. I live around, work with, and have friends/family members screaming to the high heavens about civil liberties when it comes to mask wearing. Most of them also agreed with the insurrection at the capitol, further insurrections, and only believe Christians are conservatives or patriotic. But when someone kneels during the anthem they're up in arms. So I push back on that notion. Unity cannot be achieved when simple truths aren't acknowledged.

Yeah, I'm good. Not a stupid analogy at all. I live around, work with, and have friends/family members screaming to the high heavens about civil liberties when it comes to mask wearing. Most of them also agreed with the insurrection at the capitol, further insurrections, and only believe Christians are conservatives or patriotic. But when someone kneels during the anthem they're up in arms. So I push back on that notion. Unity cannot be achieved when simple truths aren't acknowledged.
Sounds like you live in a cultists compound full of branch davidians.

• Haha
Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
there is a certain truth to that for some politicians and I recognize that there are Dem elected officials who feel that way. The reason I think you are crazy is because, despite all the evidence to the contrary, you think Trump is different. I will also say, as a career government employeel, I have always felt that my job was to protect the integrity of our country. I am not alone, either in my office or in DOJ. And I am certain that members of Congress agree with me. And given where Biden is in his career and his life, I believe that he is motivated by a patriotic belief that he needs to make this Country better for everyone.
We are all crazy, if we’re being honest. I’ve been critical of Trump running his mouth, but I truly think the decisions he made were for the best interest of the country. Not politicians or lobbyists. That’s the difference between him and DC.
I learned a long time ago, judge someone by their actions, not their words. Trump says a lot, some stupid, but his actions (decisions) were America first.

They threw everything at him for 4+ years, and in the end, the Establishment got what they wanted: him out, their puppets in. I’ll go to my grave believing Trump really gathered more votes than Biden. But what I believe and what can be proven are 2 different things. The establishment is too powerful and corrupt.

We are all crazy, if we’re being honest. I’ve been critical of Trump running his mouth, but I truly think the decisions he made were for the best interest of the country. Not politicians or lobbyists. That’s the difference between him and DC.
What do you think of his EO ending the 5 year ban of political lobbying from administration members? I think it is very Washingtony of him and a huge FU to folks like me (and I presume you) that are against political lobbyists and supported his call to end lobbying all together back in 2015.

Sounds like you live in a cultists compound full of branch davidians.

Haha, I have several family members ready to take up arms. For what I've asked? I get yelled at, a lot, haha Don't even get me started on work. The county I live in is dark red and Trump country at it's very worst.

What do you think of his EO ending the 5 year ban of political lobbying from administration members? I think it is very Washingtony of him and a huge FU to folks like me (and I presume you) that are against political lobbyists and supported his call to end lobbying all together back in 2015.
Honestly, I didn’t realize he had done this. I don’t like finding this out, and sadly, it does seem like a move a politician makes.

Honestly man, what did you expect? He is what he’s always been.

jsownxclyic61.jpg

Haha

Last edited:
Bah gawd bah gawd you just made contact with Mac!

Well I dunno about y'all but I'm tired of hearing, seeing or talking Trump. Let's begin to scrutinize the Biden Administration. So far, so good.

Well I dunno about y'all but I'm tired of hearing, seeing or talking Trump. Let's begin to scrutinize the Biden Administration. So far, so good.

I agree. I’m just sitting here waiting on “the storm”, “the kraken”, all the other lies I’ve been hearing about, etc...

I never followed any Qanon, but did read some on it after the election. I’m not a Q follower. Believe this if you want, I really don’t care. My disgust with the government really hit the tipping point once restrictions with Covid went in, and how shitty the media reported the riots, protests, or whatever you want to call them. I find it criminal what they’ve done to our kids. My conspiracy theory, to be honest with you all, is believing this was a man made virus intended to hurt the economy that was doing well under Trump. Then, the Establishment figured out a way to beat Trump by driving fear to an all time high just before the election. They then had a great plan to make mail in voting a clusterfu+*.
I believed Powell and Giuliani’s claims, and thought they would be able to make traction. But, the Establishment was crafty, and outsmarted the right.

I’ll say it again, the media deserves an award. If Biden, with his severe cognitive issues, were a Republican, he would never be in office. The media would beat him to death. The corruption between them and the establishment makes the mob look like saints.

• Wow
Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
I never followed any Qanon, but did read some on it after the election. I’m not a Q follower. Believe this if you want, I really don’t care. My disgust with the government really hit the tipping point once restrictions with Covid went in, and how shitty the media reported the riots, protests, or whatever you want to call them. I find it criminal what they’ve done to our kids. My conspiracy theory, to be honest with you all, is believing this was a man made virus intended to hurt the economy that was doing well under Trump. Then, the Establishment figured out a way to beat Trump by driving fear to an all time high just before the election. They then had a great plan to make mail in voting a clusterfu+*.
I believed Powell and Giuliani’s claims, and thought they would be able to make traction. But, the Establishment was crafty, and outsmarted the right.

I’ll say it again, the media deserves an award. If Biden, with his severe cognitive issues, were a Republican, he would never be in office. The media would beat him to death. The corruption between them and the establishment makes the mob look like saints.
Dude, you need help. For those of us who live in a world where facts matter, today was a good day.

Dude, you need help. For those of us who live in a world where facts matter, today was a good day.
Did you actually type this with a straight face? What may be worse than typing this is the fact you hit the post reply button.

all this worldwide death and heartache just to slow down the trump economy?

I think we will all always remember MAGA. We now know that American Exceptionalism is a myth and that Americans, like citizens of other countries, can fall for an autocrat and are susceptible to gaslighting.
This post capture the difference between liberals and conservatives.Liberals think that Americans are racist bigots who have no redeeming values while conservatives feel that our country is exceptional.My question to you is if this country is so bad why do millions of people try to get in

This post capture the difference between liberals and conservatives.Liberals think that Americans are racist bigots who have no redeeming values while conservatives feel that our country is exceptional.My question to you is if this country is so bad why do millions of people try to get in
Actually I don't think all conservatives are racist bigots and I recognize that there are liberals who are racist bigots. What I think is that if you were able to look away or explain away some of Trump's egregious behavior, then you and I don't share the same vision of America.

all this worldwide death and heartache just to slow down the trump economy?
Huge part, yes. Sounds crazy to anyone who only watches msm, or gets their news from left wing biased sources. You guys need to start thinking for yourselves, and realize the news only tells you what they want you to hear.

Facts: under Trump, America was not in any wars. Wars equal money. Economy was thriving, and China was being penalized by Trump. He had countries in nato to pay their far share. Removed us from the sham WHO. These moves angered guys like Gates and Soros, as well as the establishment here. Then Covid was unleaded. Came from a lab in China. Intent to harm Trump, depopulate, and cause mass fear. The world wide deaths from the virus are high. Some are inflated and called death by covid. Then you have the damage and deaths due to the mental aspect. No stat on that, but we know that may be bigger than the virus.
Did you know in Japan one month in 2020, there were more deaths by suicide than total deaths by Covid the entire year?

Connect the dots.

• Haha
Reactions: Shatterthesky22
No, Liberal's see the potential this country has and want to help achieve it. Most(not all) conservatives are content to let the problems in this country fester and grow, so long as it doesn't affect them.

Huge part, yes. Sounds crazy to anyone who only watches msm, or gets their news from left wing biased sources. You guys need to start thinking for yourselves, and realize the news only tells you what they want you to hear.

Facts: under Trump, America was not in any wars. Wars equal money. Economy was thriving, and China was being penalized by Trump. He had countries in nato to pay their far share. Removed us from the sham WHO. These moves angered guys like Gates and Soros, as well as the establishment here. Then Covid was unleaded. Came from a lab in China. Intent to harm Trump, depopulate, and cause mass fear. The world wide deaths from the virus are high. Some are inflated and called death by covid. Then you have the damage and deaths due to the mental aspect. No stat on that, but we know that may be bigger than the virus.
Did you know in Japan one month in 2020, there were more deaths by suicide than total deaths by Covid the entire year?

Connect the dots.
It sounds crazy because it is crazy. Has nothing to do with watching those "left wing biased sources." The fact that you can post this with a straight face is because you have spent too much time reading right wing propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT