ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

He’s been cleared of that. Truth is, in the establishments fear of Trump, they went for the second phony impeachment, with no facts. No luck again. Facts aren’t important to them either. They have the corrupt media to gaslight, and the sheep bite.

Look no further than this thread for confirmation.
Here is the Article of Impeachment. Maybe I misinterpreted what you meant, Mac but he has not been cleared of incitement.

Here is the Article of Impeachment. Maybe I misinterpreted what you meant, Mac but he has not been cleared of incitement.
Well idc what “you missed” you can’t be charged with what YOU THINK!

Every time I think we are forward moving. 1865 keeps getting in the way.
Actually racist evangelicals get in the way. And 1865 wasn't so bad, end of the Civil War, Juneteenth, almost inarguably the best President we've ever had was in office, until he was murdered of course. By a racist evangelical.

Nope sorry
And this folks is why America is so divided. I mean a primo freaking example. Some people simply do not agree that facts, like the words recorded coming out of someone's mouth aren't actually what they said or if they do agree that that is what they said then they think the person saying them are in no way responsible for what they said. And by the way this only applies to President Trump, who is someone who is a straight shooter, pulls no punches but also, you cannot take what he says literally.

Actually racist evangelicals get in the way. And 1865 wasn't so bad, end of the Civil War, Juneteenth, almost inarguably the best President we've ever had was in office, until he was murdered of course. By a racist evangelical.
Well racist yes. I actually don't think he was an evangelist, unless you can show me a source I have overlooked.

And this folks is why America is so divided. I mean a primo freaking example. Some people simply do not agree that facts, like the words recorded coming out of someone's mouth aren't actually what they said or if they do agree that that is what they said then they think the person saying them are in no way responsible for what they said. And by the way this only applies to President Trump, who is someone who is a straight shooter, pulls no punches but also, you cannot take what he says literally.
There is no “FACTS” idiot

“Let’s join the fight against racism” who’s responsible there lol

He was raised Christian, and his sister seemed to point towards him being Catholic in her book if I recall correctly. It's been awhile though so I'm not 100%
Ok. I am pretty sure that label does not apply to him. Traitor, murderer, assassin all work just fine. : )

There is no “FACTS” idiot
Nope.

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

No facts here

“I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so, because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. … And I actually — I just spoke to Mike. I said: ‘Mike, that doesn’t take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage.’”

Just more...

We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen. These are the facts that you won’t hear from the fake news media. It’s all part of the suppression effort. They don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to talk about it. …

“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

....Liberal bullshit.

Ok. I am pretty sure that label does not apply to him. Traitor, murderer, assassin all work just fine. : )
But I wanted to relate my point about white evangelism causing so much of this racial strife to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, ya know, the guy who um, not so quietly told the slave owners to go **** themselves.

Why you gotta go fact checking me and shit!! Lmao.

The point, jackass, is that it has been since 1865 that "the South" governed anything. Jesus you idiots love to generalize entire demographics. You know, like racists do?

The point, jackass, is that it has been since 1865 that "the South" governed anything. Jesus you idiots love to generalize entire demographics. You know, like racists do?
I mean I've spent my whole life in North Carolina and Kentucky so I can say that most white people I've come across (which is a bunch, including my own family and community) are very Christian people, and while most aren't openly racist, they still do treat people of color differently. Then there's the religious aspect, pretty much every Christian believes this country needs to be run according to the Holy Bible. That's why abortion is even still a talking point, or why it took us until 2015 for gay people to marry.

Which as is bullshit, according to the Founding Fathers. More specifically Thomas Jefferson who as I'm sure you're aware called for a separation of church and state. These men had seen the evils of government run by religion and wanted no part of it.

But I wanted to relate my point about white evangelism causing so much of this racial strife to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, ya know, the guy who um, not so quietly told the slave owners to go **** themselves.

Why you gotta go fact checking me and shit!! Lmao.
Well certainly, there were evangelical who insisted slavery was endorsed in the Bible so they share a great deal of blame for that awful institution. Same with Jim Crow. Is it really a surprise that a lot fo them lined up behind Trump. There is a contingent of religious whores among so-called deeply religious people and has always been.

I mean I've spent my whole life in North Carolina and Kentucky so I can say that most white people I've come across (which is a bunch, including my own family and community) are very Christian people, and while most aren't openly racist, they still do treat people of color differently. Then there's the religious aspect, pretty much every Christian believes this country needs to be run according to the Holy Bible. That's why abortion is even still a talking point, or why it took us until 2015 for gay people to marry.

Which as is bullshit, according to the Founding Fathers. More specifically Thomas Jefferson who as I'm sure you're aware called for a separation of church and state. These men had seen the evils of government run by religion and wanted no part of it.
How different our experiences are. As someone who has spent my whole life in North Carolina, the majority of the white people I have come across (which is a lot including my family and my community) are not very religious at all. Certainly not the pushy kind. And they're not racist, openly or not and outside of a few occasions, I see people treated equally and fairly. Perhaps you've spent your time in the hills or in the boondocks, IDK. Or maybe you just don't socialize because of your own intolerance? Willfully or unintentionally. My brother and his family are practicing Christians. And in no way do they think we should run our country under God's law. That's some fear mongering bullshit there. Don't worry buddy, Jesus isn't going to take your abortions away from you.

Well certainly, there were evangelical who insisted slavery was endorsed in the Bible so they share a great deal of blame for that awful institution. Same with Jim Crow. Is it really a surprise that a lot fo them lined up behind Trump. There is a contingent of religious whores among so-called deeply religious people and has always been.
Yup. I just wanted to throw Booth in there so I reached a bit. But yeah, it's a tangled mess of racism, religious fanaticism, nationalism and for many an over inflated sense of self worth. So many feel that they are on a literal mission from God and Trump like many, many before him have played into that.

It still kills me to see my grandparents (who were never into politics but very devout) screaming on face book about how Trump must be reelected because he puts God first. I'm like, first of all no he does not, and secondly no President should anyway.

How different our experiences are. As someone who has spent my whole life in North Carolina, the majority of the white people I have come across (which is a lot including my family and my community) are not very religious at all. Certainly not the pushy kind. And they're not racist, openly or not and outside of a few occasions, I see people treated equally and fairly. Perhaps you've spent your time in the hills or in the boondocks, IDK. Or maybe you just don't socialize because of your own intolerance? Willfully or unintentionally. My brother and his family are practicing Christians. And in no way do they think we should run our country under God's law. That's some fear mongering bullshit there. Don't worry buddy, Jesus isn't going to take your abortions away from you.
Then your family is the exception and I truly wish I could say the same. Every one of the Christians I've known is the pushy, everyone should follow our beliefs type. And I see so much of my family in these Trump supporters it's scary.

Yup. I just wanted to throw Booth in there so I reached a bit. But yeah, it's a tangled mess of racism, religious fanaticism, nationalism and for many an over inflated sense of self worth. So many feel that they are on a literal mission from God and Trump like many, many before him have played into that.

It still kills me to see my grandparents (who were never into politics but very devout) screaming on face book about how Trump must be reelected because he puts God first. I'm like, first of all no he does not, and secondly no President should anyway.
You should really step away from this thread. You’re showing ignorance on an unprecedented level.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I'm curious. Are the millions of black Americans who identify as Christian, also racist? How about the millions of Hispanic Americans, are they racist too?

Just stfu
Nope.

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

No facts here

“I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so, because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. … And I actually — I just spoke to Mike. I said: ‘Mike, that doesn’t take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage.’”

Just more...

We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen. These are the facts that you won’t hear from the fake news media. It’s all part of the suppression effort. They don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to talk about it. …

“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

....Liberal bullshit.
your point?

• Haha
Reactions: Shatterthesky22
fv0nevmpl4c61.png

Jesus might not. But the evangelical voting bloc with people like Reverend Graham certainly want to. It is great that you have the family experience you described. Most of may friends are either atheists or not religious. But neither you nor I speak for the entire country and you cannot seriously reject the fact that there is a certain group who claim to be religious and who claim that they want nothing more than follow Christ's teachings of love and tolerance but are in reality hate mongers and bigots. Not everyone and maybe not even the majority but they are vocal and they have had a decided effect in the political arena

Note I have said it's the racist Christians who are the problem. Not Christianity itself. As far as I know, it doesn't. Unless I somehow skipped that part growing up.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But there was no reason to involve racism into the discussion other than to associate Christians with racism. There was no reason to involve "the South" other than to label us southerners as a bunch of bible thumping bigots and bumpkins. So. We can move on.

Jesus might not. But the evangelical voting bloc with people like Reverend Graham certainly want to. It is great that you have the family experience you described. Most of may friends are either atheists or not religious. But neither you nor I speak for the entire country and you cannot seriously reject the fact that there is a certain group who claim to be religious and who claim that they want nothing more than follow Christ's teachings of love and tolerance but are in reality hate mongers and bigots. Not everyone and maybe not even the majority but they are vocal and they have had a decided effect in the political arena
"But neither you nor I speak for the entire country and you cannot seriously reject the fact that there is a certain group who claim to be religious and who claim that they want nothing more than follow Christ's teachings of love and tolerance but are in reality hate mongers and bigots."

We don't speak for the whole country. But here, let me speak for this group of people and their beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT