ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge is Pinned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timo0402

Feb 24, 2009
Please use the New Lounge Pinned Thread for all topics that involve any sort of politics, religion, pandemic discussion, etc. I’ve rolled up all the previously locked threads, including the Braves thread, into the pinned Lounge thread at the top.

Enjoy and go to town.

Below is my original post re:New Lounge
Ladies and Gentlemen-

As we all know a few years ago we lost the Lounge and football boards due to a variety of circumstances. Because of that you all have no place to discuss our gridiron devils and all other fascinating topics. A few of which, we have been asked by the owners of this site to curtail.

But it’s 2020. It’s an election year. It’s a pandemic and everyone is hot with emotion. So here’s what we’re going to do. Much like we have a pinned football thread at the top. I’m going to pin this puppy at the top soon.

Here you will have the freedom to discuss whatever you’d like. Politics, religion, call each other names, accuse the other party of hating America and the list goes on.

All threads that are created that start going down that path will be moved over here. Otherwise, I’d ask you to simply begin discussions in this thread and let the conversations take whatever course they do.

Where we’re going, there are no roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT