ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Zion

May as well retire the jersey. No one better will ever wear #1 for Duke.

Reactions: skysdad
HukgC62.png
ZSPN

Who else has got a alert like that for somebody declaring? I never have! Lol

It was just a matter of time. Zion was definitely one of a kind and I’m so glad he came to Duke! There will never be a player like Zion again. Kill it in the league Zion!

The epitomy of what we all want in a Duke Basketball player. Thanks for the memories Z. What a ride it was.

Congrats Zion! Time to dominate at the next level!

Well this is a big surprise. I never saw this coming. LOL I hope he has a HOF career and not only becomes one of the top 50 NBA players of all time surpassing all of those tar heel players in the top 50 but becoming a top ten. That's a tall order and I wish the best for him. He gave us some great moments. OFC

Reactions: Hurley22
Hell of a basketball player. He hit the genetic lottery. Best that I have ever seen. Barring injury, he is going to be a NBA great. And a very rich man.

I’ve always been cool with OAD’s leaving but this one hurts a tad. That kid deserved a ring but that’s life. So glad he chose us. Best of luck Zion!

Reactions: pisgah101
GREATEST DUKE PLAYER OF ALL TIME!

I’m going to miss this kid. Dominant on the court and humble off. Make your millions, young man! You DESERVE every penny!

Reactions: pisgah101
Congrats Zion and thank you for the awesome season! Been a Duke fan my whole life and will now be a Zion fan for life as well! What a tremendous young man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT