ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you OldasdirtDevil

jchammock

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 17, 2006
I didn't know if you seen where I posted thanking everyone for prayers. Just wanted to thank you personally.

You're a good man. Thanks.

DJay, Denn, or K-ville, you can lock this up. Just wanted to give a special thanks.

JC, I just wish I could do something else to help take away the pain. I know how much I miss my dad (and mother), and they've been dead almost 30, and 20 years respectively. The pain will ease, and the memories will take over. Ultimately what keeps you going is your faith that you'll see them again one day.

OFC

Originally posted by Showenuff:
Was sorry to hear jc, hang in there ol buddy.
I'm trying. It sure has made me look at things totally different. I realized that no matter how busy you are it doesn't take a minute out of your day to tell someone you love them or thinking about them.

Im just checking on my Mom and make sure she's alright. Losing my Dad has been real hard. I'm still screwed up in the head wondering what I could have done better as a son. I know he knows what he meant to me but I could have done better.

You have always been great to me in friendly banter. And most of all respectful to me. Even though I'm a UK fan. I see message boards and see how fans from other fanbases post on other sites and you've been great to me.

If I ever could afford or be free to come to your annual shin dig I would love to meet all of you. Like I said before, shooting the ish to posters from other fanbases gives me a few minutes a day to get away from every day real problems.

You're a good dude. I bet we would have a blast hanging out.

Originally posted by jchammock:

Originally posted by Showenuff:
Was sorry to hear jc, hang in there ol buddy.
I'm trying. It sure has made me look at things totally different. I realized that no matter how busy you are it doesn't take a minute out of your day to tell someone you love them or thinking about them.

Im just checking on my Mom and make sure she's alright. Losing my Dad has been real hard. I'm still screwed up in the head wondering what I could have done better as a son. I know he knows what he meant to me but I could have done better.

You have always been great to me in friendly banter. And most of all respectful to me. Even though I'm a UK fan. I see message boards and see how fans from other fanbases post on other sites and you've been great to me.

If I ever could afford or be free to come to your annual shin dig I would love to meet all of you. Like I said before, shooting the ish to posters from other fanbases gives me a few minutes a day to get away from every day real problems.

You're a good dude. I bet we would have a blast hanging out.
Sorry about your dad JC. Lost mine when I was 22 which was 40 years ago. Still remember his voice,mannerisms, laugh where he sat in church, his favorite t.v. shows and his favorite major league baseball tea. (the Yankees) and his favorite college team (Duke). The NUT doesn't fall far from the tree.
wink.r191677.gif
He will be engraved in your mind the rest of your life and before long your sorrow will turn into beautiful memories as you smile remembering the wonderful times you had together.OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT