ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Workouts

rob5894

Starter
May 18, 2005
Any updates on players during summer workouts? Anyone standing out during workouts and pickup games? Tre back to 100 percent? Haven’t seen much of Matthew Hurt.

I saw an article on Facebook about Javin but I that appeared to be about what he was going t do to get ready for next season but I do idn’t read it

There was also a recent post on twitter with J Gold and a video of him working this summer.

Reactions: PixelDevil
My middle school team kicked off summer workouts. Parents love it b/c gets kids off Xbox & phones. My PG is the grandson of former D1 player and can fill it up. My son grew 6 inches in last 5 months(5'9"), he's our stretch 4(Ryan Kelly).

Oh you guys meant Duke summer workouts!

My middle school team kicked off summer workouts. Parents love it b/c gets kids off Xbox & phones. My PG is the grandson of former D1 player and can fill it up. My son grew 6 inches in last 5 months(5'9"), he's our stretch 4(Ryan Kelly).

Oh you guys meant Duke summer workouts!
Well, hold on just a second. Can your son hit FTs and 3s? If so, can he reclassify to this year and backup Tre? Just homeschool him and say he completed HS in 4 weeks.

Reactions: Laettner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT