ADVERTISEMENT

SI6GHTS

hallside

All Conference
Sep 18, 2005
While I’m overjoyed on the news of Zion, I feel like we’re forgetting about the present! Just a little appreciation post on the progress and fight this team has shown. We are only getting better and I really like our chances. Our starting 5 is so fun to watch when they are clicking. When Grayson gets his swagger back, we might see some serious beatdowns in the last half of the season. Feeling very good about this squad!

Great post. It is good news with the team next year, appears to be a collection of elite talent. We aren't even half way thru the conference yet, and we're ranked 4th with still some improving that can be done. Duke has arguably the best big men in the country, 2 other freshmen that are getting better as well, plus we are blessed to have a rare senior that is a stud as well.
I say we all pull up on the reigns and enjoy this still developing team. If it falls the way we want it to, they could go down as one of K's greatest.

Reactions: sheyduke
Looking forward to next year BUT I think this years team is actually better than that team will be. I love watching this team. Wendell Carter is my favorite player since Jabari Parker.

Looking forward to tonight. Need to really focus in and not look ahead. This team has to mentally mature enough to know they can lose to anyone anytime if we aren’t focused.

Reactions: QC Dukie
The nightmare is really about to begin for the rest of the college basketball world....

That's what I think too. The last few games, I've felt like this team was on the cusp of breaking out and becoming very dominant. Tonight and Saturday will have a lot to say about that.

Great post. It is good news with the team next year, appears to be a collection of elite talent. We aren't even half way thru the conference yet, and we're ranked 4th with still some improving that can be done. Duke has arguably the best big men in the country, 2 other freshmen that are getting better as well, plus we are blessed to have a rare senior that is a stud as well.
I say we all pull up on the reigns and enjoy this still developing team. If it falls the way we want it to, they could go down as one of K's greatest.
It could be argued that we have 3 other freshmen that are getting better if you include O’Connell.

We're gonna win the ACC Tournament. I also think uva is going down Saturday. Winning the reg season will be tough.

This team is just beginning to tap into its potential. If Duvall and Trent can keep up there 3 or shooting and Grayson gets on track...look out!

Yup next year's team has an unbelievable collection of talent, but so does this one. Our team this year has the potential to cut down the nets and it seems like they're going in the right direction to get there.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT