ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Seth

Yeah I was glad to see Seth land his contract along with Ferrell my question is with Cook now on board which one moves off the ball farrell or Seth

Reactions: skysdad
Happy for all 3 of those guys. Cook, Curry, and Ferrell are prime examples of how hard work does pay off. Also, when you get you chance you have to take advantage and run with it. Hopefully, Cook can follow suit of the other 2 guys and stick in the NBA.

Reactions: skysdad
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-mav...eth-curry-making-a-name-for-himself-with-mavs

Nice to see that his efforts are being rewarded. I thought he would have a great season at Dallas and guessed that he would be the sleeper pick on my fantasy team.

Thanks Seth -- and you didn't cost Mark Cuban $94m.

In all fairness, Barnes has been pretty good too. I got him on the cheap in my salary cap league and he's been solid and steady. He'll score a lot of points in his NBA career.

As for Seth, he's exceeded my expectations. Hopefully he can keep it going. The genetics in that family are amazing.

In all fairness, Barnes has been pretty good too. I got him on the cheap in my salary cap league and he's been solid and steady. He'll score a lot of points in his NBA career.

As for Seth, he's exceeded my expectations. Hopefully he can keep it going. The genetics in that family are amazing.

For sure the black falcon is having a good year. I wonder if he skypes with hof coach roy williams every time he has a good game. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT