ADVERTISEMENT

Season probably over

Can you cite any source that says you're not a disagreeable ass hat?

swing and a miss. It was a legit question, but since I frequently call out idiocy, you’re upset. You’re acting as if Duke said that masks were a reason. According to your post? Subjective comment from a beat writer. Well done!

Nah, I like life, I don’t need that “woe is me, I’m angry at life” excuse for what you call music 😂
Lol yeah, maybe you shouldn't talk about things you clearly have no knowledge on. The music you're describing is a form of pop punk, referred to as screamo. It shares little to no musical DNA with metal. Metal lyrics are typically about swords, dragons, aliens, slasher movies, and politics.

Wow big upset. I was listening in my car. The announcers mentioned that OSU only had one top 100 recruit. And they were a 2 seed.

Wow big upset. I was listening in my car. The announcers mentioned that OSU only had one top 100 recruit. And they were a 2 seed.
As you prob know cj walker was an FSU transfer who was begging for minutes in tally so that begs the question. How overrated is the big 10 this year? Even more than usual?

Reactions: christophero
Lol yeah, maybe you shouldn't talk about things you clearly have no knowledge on. The music you're describing is a form of pop punk, referred to as screamo. It shares little to no musical DNA with metal. Metal lyrics are typically about swords, dragons, aliens, slasher movies, and politics.
Lmfao sure they are - you want me to quote some?

Go have a listen to Tarot by Aether Realm or Sleep at the Edge of the Earth by Wilderun and tell me again how it's not art. You're a buffoon. And the correct term is North Carolinian.
Lol you’re from N.J. though. And selective reference doesn’t change my original point: it’s not art or music, it’s crap, angry “I hate my parents”, crap 😂

And the personal attack....so timely 🤫

Lol you’re from N.J. though. And selective reference doesn’t change my original point: it’s not art or music, it’s crap, angry “I hate my parents”, crap 😂

Whats your obsession with where I'm from? Lol. I was born and raised in Sawmills NC.

Could you please go away? There, I asked nicely.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT