ADVERTISEMENT

Remember Grayson last year ACCT?

how emotional he was to lose the ACCT when he came out? Lot of guys thought it was cause it " he knows it's his last ACC game" well it wasn't!!

How good it must be for him to come back and win this thing!?!?

Considering what Grayson has went through, this has to be amazingly satisfying. I couldn't be happier for him.

OFC

I'm happy for all of the guys. It's been a very trying season. Hopefully we're able to carry this momentum over to the NCAAT and do something special.

This group has been a unique one. I can't ever remember a group that has been crucified as much as this one. We had our ups and downs over the years but this group has taken more crap from outsiders and even our own fans than any that I can remember. It is really quite funny because this is the most talented team we've ever had when all is said and done. We haven't gotten to the top of the mountain yet but it's fun to sit back and reminisce on where this team and this board was a month or 2 ago.

I'm happy for all of the guys. It's been a very trying season. Hopefully we're able to carry this momentum over to the NCAAT and do something special.
Jay, the process of "special" started last Wednesday and it's beautiful to watch!

Now 6 more gets Coach K #6. We got a chance. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT