ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty cool read on Wendell Carter Jr.

Nice article. We're pretty spoiled with Wendell. Unfortunately, because of the season that Marvin is having and our senior Grayson, it's almost as if Wendell is kind of just standing off in the background.

He's going to be gone in less than three months. Hopefully all of us are appreciating just how special this young man has become. And, to boot, he's a better young man than he is a basketball player.

Last edited:
Carter is everything in a big that most Duke fans have been begging for since the Landlord, and no disrespect to the Landlord, but Carter is more skilled. We are really fortunate to have him. We will probably realize it next season.

Awesome! What a great kid. I really do miss the days of great kids like this staying multiple years but it is what is. Going to miss him when he's gone, as well as Bagley.

Reactions: Mac9192
He reminds me so much of Elton Brand. I can see him averaging 20 and 10 in the league in a few years.

I second that dc...easily my favorite on this team. Some of my friends who pull for that other team also say he's their favorite. Just on of those guys that is so talented but plays the game right all the time.

Reactions: dakid_0812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT