ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty cool read on Tre Jones

And I think his best is yet to come

I agree. He passes up on some open 3’s sometimes, I would like to see him pull the trigger on some of those.

As stated, he will be the determining factor in bringing home #6.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Let me say this. I'm sure happy that hof coach roy williams didn't want Tre at unc. I'm so happy he is not an " unc type player." I'm happy about all the players that have come to Duke because they did not fit the tar heel image. I will take all of hof coach roy williams rejects. I do not know where our basketball program would be if we didn't get these guys. We have hof coach roy williams to thank for that and now with his contract extension we should be able to keep getting unc rejects. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Tre is just special. He’s our MVP hands down. Play tough defense and hardly ever make mistakes. He’s as close to the perfect point guard as it gets. If he get a jumper he will be Chris Paul in the NBA.

Great article. And yes, Tre is something else. He does so much for this team.

OFC

Always thought the shadow Tyus might be too great..Tyus we the bar at a historic high...but my God what a baller Tre is. Praying he stays healthy, if so, sky is the limit. He’s so damn solid that calling him a prototicipal PG seems disengenous. Hell of a performance Tre!!! Keep getting better and take us to the promised land!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: timo0402
His on the ball defense would humble tommy Amaker, and that is as a freshman. Really really impressive stuff.

I kinda thought before the season that Tre would be my favorite Dukie this season. There’s no question about that now. Kid is a warrior.

He takes over only when necessary. Keeps everyone happy. And yes, he does have "the stones!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT