ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Duke Vs. San Diego St. (MAUI I)

Who gets the Gameball?

• Zion Williamson: 13 pts - 6 reb - 1 ast - 1 blk - 5 stls!!!!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Cam Reddish: 16 pts - 2 reb - 1 stl

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • RJ Barrett: 20 pts - 4 reb - 5 ast (1 TO)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Tre Jones: 14 pts - 1 reb - 2 ast (2 to)

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Jack White: 12 pts - 8 reb - 1 ast

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry for the delay. I had to record the game and watch it late.

Is everyone just loving what Jack White is contributing lately. He is integral to this team and think he is a central cog in us getting to where we want to be. He has been a pleasant surprise.

LOVE that no one had to play 30+ minutes. Bodes well for how we can do in a tournament. Our frosh four averaged 22 minutes - our starting five averaged 21 minutes. This left roughly half a game for our bench to get experience. They are deeper than we expected.

I’ll call it for Jack. If a few more votes come in for RJ, I can change it.

This one was a team win for sure. RJ was great in the first half. In a game where we didn’t get a lot of assists, we still moved the ball well. Well played overall.

Sorry for the delay. I had to record the game and watch it late.

Is everyone just loving what Jack White is contributing lately. He is integral to this team and think he is a central cog in us getting to where we want to be. He has been a pleasant surprise.

LOVE that no one had to play 30+ minutes. Bodes well for how we can do in a tournament. Our frosh four averaged 22 minutes - our starting five averaged 21 minutes. This left roughly half a game for our bench to get experience. They are deeper than we expected.

I wish we had Jack on a lot of or teams. The guy just gets it and makes his team so much better. He’d have been a great addition to the Shelden and JJ squad.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I went with R.J. before he got himself in foul trouble,he really stepped up when others were already having foul issues...Jack a close second

I went with Jack also, but it was really a good solid team effort (as Timo noted). And I'm so proud of the guys showing they're capable of playing well without Zion being on the floor (even though I don't want to see that happen too often:)).

OFC

I think there is more than one answer for this one, but in went with Tre.....loved the game he played

Tough choice, but I have to go with Jack White. He has really improved his game and seems to be all over the floor.
Big shout out to "K" and his use of the bench!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: LTDukeFan
Haven’t posted in a long time, but thought now would be a good day to jump back in. I went with Jack. Love how hard he plays!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT