ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Duke vs. Notre Dame (No Bonzie)

Who gets the Gameball?

• ZION: 26pts (10-12) - 9reb (4 off) - 4ast(0 to) - 4blk - 1stl

Votes: 50 100.0%
  • Cam Reddish: 13pts - 1reb - 3ast - 2stl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RJ Barrett: 17pts - 9reb - 1ast

• Marques Bolden: 8pts (4-6) - 7reb - 2blk

• Tre Jones: 9pts (4-6) - 2 reb - 5ast(1 to) - 2stl

• Other

• Total voters
Tre’s defense was stout as well. He’d probably have 8 steals a game if they were counted like NBA steals. There should be a stat for steal assists. Maybe that would get him on the NDPOY list.

Regardless, Zion rules the day. Nice to see the relentless pursuit of the lane on this one. Just because some threes were dropping, the guys didn’t settle. Well played all around.

Bolden’s first half was incredible.

Zion, nuff said! What a demonstration of all phases of the game. Inside, outside, ball handling, passing, and defense. Can you say anymore about an absolute scoring machine. I guess so, WOW!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Tre’s defense was stout as well. He’d probably have 8 steals a game if they were counted like NBA steals. There should be a stat for steal assists. Maybe that would get him on the NDPOY list.

Regardless, Zion rules the day. Nice to see the relentless pursuit of the lane on this one. Just because some threes were dropping, the guys didn’t settle. Well played all around.

Excellent observation on 'Ques... The young man wants that rock, and means business when he posts up!

Reactions: dukehokie

I didn't watch the game, but I can give the insight (as an Sid who has started more basketball games than I can count) the steal should be given to the person who poked the ball away. Also, according to the ncaa, if it is a bad pass right to a defense, it shouldn't be a steal (although I give it just because it is hard to handle a pass when you're not expecting it).

How the NBA stats it, I don't know...

Reactions: dukehokie
I didn't watch the game, but I can give the insight (as an Sid who has started more basketball games than I can count) the steal should be given to the person who poked the ball away. Also, according to the ncaa, if it is a bad pass right to a defense, it shouldn't be a steal (although I give it just because it is hard to handle a pass when you're not expecting it).

How the NBA stats it, I don't know...

That’s how the NBA charts it. If you caused it, you get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT