ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Duke vs. Gonzaga

Who gets the Gameball

• Wendell "went to the store and got even" Moore, Jr. - 20 pts - 6 rebs - 6 ast - 4 stlss

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Paolo "Backseat Driver" Banchero: 21 pts - 5 rebs - 2 ast - 1 stl

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mark " Take that weak ish out of here" Williams: 17 pts - 9 rebs - 2 stls - 5 blks

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Lockerroom IV's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Lot of crow for breakfast this morning by the naysayers.

What an exciting game. Paolo owned the first half, Moore was everywhere, and Williams looked like a lottery pick.

Reactions: skysdad and YNWA196
Williams: 17 pts - 9 rebs - 2 stls - 7 blks.
Fixed that for you Ha. Bad goaltending call and bad foul call on that block against Timme. He really did look like a lottery pick. (Also so nice that his backup can baby hook a left hand and right hand in his absence.)

Williams: 17 pts - 9 rebs - 2 stls - 7 blks.
Fixed that for you Ha. Bad goaltending call and bad foul call on that block against Timme. He really did look like a lottery pick. (Also so nice that his backup can baby hook a left hand and right hand in his absence.)
Yeah!

Plus countless other he affected.

I'd have to give a slight edge to Williams - he affected the Zags game a lot. Close second to Wendell...he played like a Captain and got us the W...Williams, Wendell and the Win...

This game wouldn’t have been as close at the end of that bogus foul call on Mark for his third didn’t happen. When he was in the game, we dominated. Him missing so many minutes allowed Gonzaga to get to the rim and we struggled rebounding. He was the difference in this game defensively

Reactions: sheyduke
Went with Mark . This was a great game and an even better game for him.

Chose Williams because of his overall game in both halves. Paolo first half, Moore second half but Williams both halves.

I voted for Moore, with Mark a close second. Banchero had a great first half.

Moore and Paolo are playing great. They are clearly the two best on the team and bring it game in and game out.

But I'd vote Williams b/c of all the blocks and the presence he had on the inside. Those early blocks really effected Gonzaga the rest of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT