Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex O'Connell: 8 pts - 3 reb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Finally, the season is here!!!

Fun to watch the players starting to fall into their roles. Really loved the way Javin filled up the stat line.

Have to give it to Bagley for setting his first record in his first game. Most points by a Duke freshman in his debut game.

Agree with BluePhil. I gave it to the guy that set a record. You could bout flip a coin to pick between 3 of them. Duval with 8 assists and 0 turnovers. I'll take everyday and twice on Sunday!

I was set to give it to Grayson, but Bags was quite incredible. It's a close call but I'll go with Marvin.

But Grayson got us off to a great start, and kicked dirt in Santa Ana's face..

Grayson%20Allen%20Remember%20the%20Allenmo.jpg

OFC

I was set to give it to Grayson, but Bags was quite incredible. It's a close call but I'll go with Marvin.

OFC

OAD, one of the best of many that you have done! The "ALLENMO", now that's "rich"!!!
I also agree with you, Grayson set the tone, but I would have to go with Bagley and his record for the game ball.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
OAD, one of the best of many that you have done! The "ALLENMO", now that's "rich"!!!
I also agree with you, Grayson set the tone, but I would have to go with Bagley and his record for the game ball.
Go Duke!
OFC

Thanks, JC! It was a great night for Duke basketball, couldn't have went too far wrong with either one. I hope all these polls are as close as this one, then it'll mean many players are playing well and not just one. We've got the horses!

OFC

It’s Geayson. 5 threes in the first half and 19 points total in the half. Yes, Bagley ended up with more but it’s only because Grayson let him. The way Grayson started set the tone on the YEAR!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mac9192
Grayson. Marvin was excellent, don't get me wrong but here's a stat on Grayson. He scored 22 points, and was 1-1 from the floor in the 2nd half. That's a leader. He could have torched them for at least 30, but chose to play in the shadows. Great start to the season, now take care of Utah Valley and prepare for the Spartans.

Bagley. And to think I wanted him to come in 2018. Shame on me. He changes the whole complexion of this team. It already feels night and day from last year. I am so freakin pumped about this team!!

OFC

Very good Dirt. Funny side sorry. I used to coach some basketball camps in the summer and Elons Santa Ana was a camper in my age group for a few of the years. Everytime he'd make a good play, which was often, me and some of the other coaches would yell things in Spanish like "vamos generalisimo!" We thought it was clever not sure he loved it.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Very good Dirt. Funny side sorry. I used to coach some basketball camps in the summer and Elons Santa Ana was a camper in my age group for a few of the years. Everytime he'd make a good play, which was often, me and some of the other coaches would yell things in Spanish like "vamos generalisimo!" We thought it was clever not sure he loved it.

LOL...that's a great story, RanDEVIL!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT