ADVERTISEMENT

Poll about 20 point games

Will RJ and/or Zion have 20 or more 20+ point games this season?

• Total voters

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
i thought I would create a poll to see what people think about how many 20 point game RJ and Zion will end up with this season. RJ currently has sixteen 20 point games so far and Zion currently has twelve 20 point games so far.

One of these games it wouldn't surprise me if Zion didn't have a 20 point games on just dunks. Is that possible? Does anyone know what Duke player has the most dunks in one game. I thought MP3 had a game where he had a bunch. Good thread by the way. OFC

RJ, he shoots a lot more.

*edit*- Thought you were just asking who would have the most 20 point games.

Last edited:
One of these games it wouldn't surprise me if Zion didn't have a 20 point games on just dunks. Is that possible? Does anyone know what Duke player has the most dunks in one game. I thought MP3 had a game where he had a bunch. Good thread by the way. OFC
MP3 had the record for most dunks in a game with 6 I believe but didn’t Zion break that record with 7 dunks in a game this season?

Reactions: skysdad
I think both will have over twenty 20 point games this year , but I believe RJ will have the most!!!
OFC
I agree, I think RJ could end up with thirty or more 20 point games and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has at least a couple more 30 point games this season.

I believe JJ has the Duke record for points in one season although I don't know what that figure is. I know it's still early but does RJ have a shot if he plays enough games. OFC

I mis-read this poll initially, I’ll blame the beers for that.
RJ will easily have the most 20 point games. And yeah I think both RJ and Zion will have 20 or more games of 20+ points.
Btw Die Hard, you do a great job with the 20 point tracker. That thing is seemingly always updated right after the game is over.

I mis-read this poll initially, I’ll blame the beers for that.
RJ will easily have the most 20 point games. And yeah I think both RJ and Zion will have 20 or more games of 20+ points.
Btw Die Hard, you do a great job with the 20 point tracker. That thing is seemingly always updated right after the game is over.
Thanks and yeah I try to update it right after the game is over because I have the worst memory and I know that if I don’t update it right after the game is over then there’s about a 99% chance that I’ll forget to update it. lol

Reactions: GillJET
Thanks and yeah I try to update it right after the game is over because I have the worst memory and I know that if I don’t update it right after the game is over then there’s about a 99% chance that I’ll forget to update it. lol

Do you make as much money as the mods do? For keeping that up to date?

I believe JJ has the Duke record for points in one season although I don't know what that figure is. I know it's still early but does RJ have a shot if he plays enough games. OFC

JJ scored 964 points his senior year to set the Duke singles season record. I guess you could say it's possible for RJ but it all depepends on how many games he plays and can he keep up his current scoring average. Its gonna be tough. Needs a few high scoring games.OFC

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT