ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's B-Ball Program

If we don't have to go to class I'll fly to Pitt for games and to away game if they pay. Shoot I'll take a token "online" class if that helps. Be nice to play in cameron even if I'm getting dunked on every play (which would happen) I'd consider it a win to get a couple threes up

If we don't have to go to class I'll fly to Pitt for games and to away game if they pay. Shoot I'll take a token "online" class if that helps. Be nice to play in cameron even if I'm getting dunked on every play (which would happen) I'd consider it a win to get a couple threes up
I’d be happy to finish the game without having a heart attack

I’m available. I still have 4 years left. I can promise you those UNX twerps won’t drive on me with those elbows out.
Gerald Henderson v. Hanstravel part 2

The biggest question is do I have to attend class?? According to the NCAA I don’t.

The key is that the regular students don’t have to attend either. That’s the loophole.

Any random 5 of us could match Pitt's ACC record if we exerted ourselves and let the game come to us.

Count me in!

On second thought, maybe I should just coach. I'm better at yelling and cussing than I am running!!!

Player coach

They can’t get out of their own way. First Cam and now this. Just awful decisions that could have major impact on future recruiting.

They may be the only D1 school to have a team of walk ons playing. They may not win a game at all next year

Honestly though, they can't have a worse conference record than this year, so what's the difference?

Previous AD screwed them royally. They need to go get the guy from Buffalo maybe. I’m guessing RI Hurley looks hard at UConn opening.

If they will replace the glass backboards with plastic ones and have nets that are halfway coming off, I'm in.

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT