ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Agree Chris! I just bought tickets for the game, going with a couple of my sons. Should be fun!! Cameron North, let's go Duke!

I think it's a really tall task to expect a win, but it is possible. I expect we see some zone defense to throw Baylor off. I am expecting a big game from Roach!!

Thats great. Perfect pre-xmas excursion. Really enjoyed my game there a while ago watching the Devils. Fingers crossed for a win, we need to show up with intensity and hit shots consistently...

Its not a heavyweight bout anymore. Maybe a welterweight fight. Coach K was big box office
My friend didn't even know who Duke's coach was

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanInNJ
Tickets have come down in cost since they were announced in September. I think Duke's slow start has a lot to do with that.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
I took my son to this event the Zion year. Similar seats were 5 times the cost of this game. I also think the slowish start for Duke has had an effect too.

All good. I am hoping for a good game and somehow a Duke win. I will drink one $28 beer and I'll buy my kids a couple $18 hotdogs. Why not? It's the holidays!

Reactions: Liftee and timo0402
Its not a heavyweight bout anymore. Maybe a welterweight fight. Coach K was big box office
My friend didn't even know who Duke's coach was
I agree. The coach doesn't have the power he once did though. It's not in Jon's nature to get after anyone in his way like how K was in his prime. We need a player to become despised by the other fan bases. The only option we have is Flip.

He's the next great fit to be despised by everyone that isn't a Duke fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: christophero
Having year 2 of a crap ACC does not help us
See last year. Clemson does look good.

Oh man UCLA lost? Yikes. They are 5-5 now. NIT baby. Or not even that. They did lose a lot from last year.

Baba Miller for FSU has been disappointing from what I’ve seen. Touted as a first round draft pick before season but I’d look elsewhere
Their stats would be real similar if min were the same: Aday at 13 a game Miller at 23. I guess Baba’s 9 pts a game 5 reb per not bad at 23 min. He seems underwhelming to me but his height and 3 pt potential has the scouts all starry eyed never mind that he looks like a stiff wind would blow him over

Yeh they played Marquette and Gonzaga to the wire. Lost by 7 to Buckeyes Sat so they seem to play to the level of their opponents
Actually, a few points less than their opponents.

Don't look now but Ole Miss is 12-0 and ranked. Jaemyn Brakefield now averaging 10 a game after scoring 27 against Cal this week.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Don't look now but Ole Miss is 12-0 and ranked. Jaemyn Brakefield now averaging 10 a game after scoring 27 against Cal this week.
Reality alert. They’re #80 on Kenpom with schedule ranked #271 of 362 schools.

Reality alert. They’re #80 on Kenpom with schedule ranked #271 of 362 schools.
Man you're grumpy this week.
My alma mater St. John's is giving U Conn a game but down 6. Now down 2.

Last edited:
RIP to Joey Meyer, the DePaul coach. He coached my favorite non Duke player ever Rod Strickland. He was the son of the great Ray Meyer.

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT