ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Huskies and Texas appear to be in a shootout in football. 14-14.
21-21 at the half. Gonna be a nailbiter.
Huskies go up 10!
Huskies advance, barely. They almost gave that game away in the closing seconds. Whew. Gonna have to be smarter against the Wolverines. Texas pass batted away in the end zone last play.

Last edited:
Can't help but notice that all the football teams playing yesterday were either presently or will be in the Big 10 or SEC, except for Liberty, who didn't appear to belong. It's easy to see where the future of college football, and therefore athletics in general, is going.

Kentucky wins on the road at Florida. North Carolina looks much better this year unfortunately. Ingram is a better fit than Love.

Last edited:
Kentucky wins on the road at Florida. North Carolina looks much better this year unfortunately. Ingram is a better fit than Love.
They’re both very good this year which is interesting I didn’t expect it based on the last few years for UK I thought cal was done and Hubert I thought was a month and a half wonder

Ole Miss finally loses, to Tennessee. Brakefield had 22 in the loss.
Don't look now, but the pride of Fort Collins, Colorado State, is ranked 13th. I used to live in Fort Collins; beautiful town.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboSlice00
Ole Miss finally loses, to Tennessee. Brakefield had 22 in the loss.
Don't look now, but the pride of Fort Collins, Colorado State, is ranked 13th. I used to live in Fort Collins; beautiful town.
Lived in Broomfield for a bit. Fort Collins is a great town If you like craft brews lol

Reactions: christophero
Purdue down 11 at the half and Houston already lost....tough sledding at the top

You know, I hate to make comments about the looks of another person but Bacot is quite possibly the ugliest player in ACC history. And State just can't beat the holes consistently. It's been this way since V left.

Uconn....even with Xavier in the second half...when was the last time the Top 5 all lost in the same week????

If they had a stupid ranking, NC State would be a top 3 team every season.

Last edited:
We really needed one of Miami or Clemson to be really good this year. I can already see the committee killing us because of another mediocre ACC.

Reactions: BNM79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT