ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

January Madness the last couple of nights in the College Basketball World. Michigan State goes to Illinois tomorrow night.

That young man Padulla from VA Tech last night was like Steph Curry. That was the first full game I have watched either team. Both were sloppy and weak on D. I wonder how Clemson was ever ranked?!?!

UNC is going to be tough. 37 year old Baycot must be near retirement, no??

That young man Padulla from VA Tech last night was like Steph Curry. That was the first full game I have watched either team. Both were sloppy and weak on D. I wonder how Clemson was ever ranked?!?!

UNC is going to be tough. 37 year old Baycot must be near retirement, no??
Cheats are good and it pains me to say it. This is bacots 5th year so he's finally done.

Oh man I'm hearing rumors the Washington football coach may take the Alabama job. Please stay.
Ugh just read he took the Alabama job.

Last edited:
Oh man I'm hearing rumors the Washington football coach may take the Alabama job. Please stay.
Ugh just read he took the Alabama job.
I thought Kiffin or Sark made more sense, but Sexton got a nice raise for his clients Norvell and Sark out of it. Sexton plays these univ for fools every time. Will never know for sure, but Kiffin not approved by Nick for what happened at end of 2016 season and a lot of people just don’t like the guy. I’m guessing Sark turned them down.

Reactions: christophero
So, in football, the Big 10 has two elite team, one good team, 2-3 ok teams with the rest dumpster fires and it is a good conference. The ACC is the same way in basketball, and we are bad...

Reactions: KDSTONE
North Carolina blows out Cuse.
Michigan and Michigan State both in danger of missing tournament. Esp. Michigan who is 6-10.

Henry Coleman 1
Kentucky 0

They had a story about how Buzz Williams fills his calendar with contact with players, coaches, and recruits, is a voracious reader, helps with charities and hasnt missed a workout in years....he's an unsung hero of coaching i think....and someone to keep an eye on as we lose all the other coaching icons.

They had a story about how Buzz Williams fills his calendar with contact with players, coaches, and recruits, is a voracious reader, helps with charities and hasnt missed a workout in years....he's an unsung hero of coaching i think....and someone to keep an eye on as we lose all the other coaching icons.

If only he would learn to stay off the court. Can't stand it when he's 10 feet on the court which I believe he does on purpose to distract the opposition. Why don't the rules apply to him?

Me and my dad saw Florida play in the 2000's. Billy Donovan would be at least 10 feet on the court. The refs would look over, he would go back, and then wander on the court again.

Last edited:
Go Bills! Steelers getting flattened in Buffalo.
Gonna be 28-0 soon. Bills are fired up.

I think I jinxed the Bills. They should still win.
24-17 Bills.

Last edited:
NFL loves both KC and Buffalo. Also Tomlin coached his last game in Pittsburgh, hasn’t won a playoff game since 2016. He lived off never having a losing season too long. He will get hired somewhere else and be their issue.

• Haha
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Between Allen and Mahomes, this might set a record for whining for a late hit...
Kermit is the love of Roger's life. Allen, the Bills will have to play a clean game to beat the queefs. I despise the queefs with every fiber of my being.

You say that like it's a bad thing. The Bills haven't won shit before. Why shit all over Allen and the Bills? And I've seen nothing but love for the queefs, 49ers, Steelers, Pats, Boys, Ravens, but never for the Bills. What a laugh.

Are you talking the past few seasons?? Pats and Steelers are after thoughts. Right now the NFL loves KC, Buffalo and Cincinnati due to their QB’s. They are the face of the NFL and have replaced Tom Brady.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
NFL loves both KC and Buffalo. Also Tomlin coached his last game in Pittsburgh, hasn’t won a playoff game since 2016. He lived off never having a losing season too long. He will get hired somewhere else and be their issue.
As a steelers fan, Tomlin is the man and thankful for what he did.

As a Steelers fan hopefully Tomlin coached his last game. He will need to walk away because the Rooney’s won’t fire him. He had a long run they just been mediocre since 2016. Just my opinion Steelers need some major changes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT