ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

The NFL loves the Queefs, Brock Purdy, and Lamar Jackson more than anything. To say otherwise is just denying reality.

As a Steelers fan hopefully Tomlin coached his last game. He will need to walk away because the Rooney’s won’t fire him. He had a long run they just been mediocre since 2016. Just my opinion Steelers need some major changes.
I'm a Bengals fan but Tomlin did a good job getting them to the playoffs. But they seem a bit rudderless without Ben. Those type of QBs don't grow on trees.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
As a Steelers fan hopefully Tomlin coached his last game. He will need to walk away because the Rooney’s won’t fire him. He had a long run they just been mediocre since 2016. Just my opinion Steelers need some major changes.
I get it but two rings is two rings so I'll always think positively of the man.

Tomlin only has one ring and happened with Cowhers players versus AZ. He lost to GB in the other.

Oh didn’t know you were talking about his ring as DB coach at TB. Usually when people discuss that it’s just as a Head Coach. My bad and you are correct a great coaching job. Just sometimes change is needed even when it’s someone you don’t want to replace. There is a reason Steelers only had 3 coaches in something like the last 50 years. Tough when you go from Noll to Cowher to Tomlin, very lucky.

Oh didn’t know you were talking about his ring as DB coach at TB. Usually when people discuss that it’s just as a Head Coach. My bad and you are correct a great coaching job. Just sometimes change is needed even when it’s someone you don’t want to replace. There is a reason Steelers only had 3 coaches in something like the last 50 years. Tough when you go from Noll to Cowher to Tomlin, very lucky.

Fingers crossed that Harbaugh says no to the Chargers and wants to come coach in the same Division as his brother.

Now that would be interesting, doubt it happens though. Vrabel might work too since he played for the Steelers. But they always go outside the box to find these diamond coaches.

Purdue beats Indiana. Former Duke recruit Mgbako is playing much better after a very poor start to the season. 15 and 19 last 2 games.

Last edited:
Purdue beats Indiana. Former Duke recruit Mgbako is playing much better after a very poor start to the season. 15 and 19 last 2 games.
Meanwhile FSU is 5 and 1 in acc. Have they gotten that much better since Christmas or is the Acc that bad? Got blown out by Uf, lost a tight one to Ga, and lost at home to Lipscombe among other lowlights. Lost to USF on a neutral court

Reactions: christophero
Meanwhile FSU is 5 and 1 in acc. Have they gotten that much better since Christmas or is the Acc that bad? Got blown out by Uf, lost a tight one to Ga, and lost at home to Lipscombe among other lowlights. Lost to USF on a neutral court
I made a joke about Hamilton not long ago about retiring. They should be undefeated in the conference. Blew a double digit lead in 2nd half to the holes.

He’s showing why he coaches and I don’t.

They are the prime reason ACC is considered down. They play horrible in the non conference then are world beaters come conference time. FSU seems to do this every season.

I made a joke about Hamilton not long ago about retiring. They should be undefeated in the conference. Blew a double digit lead in 2nd half to the holes.

He’s showing why he coaches and I don’t.
A lot of people were saying that. Given their ooc losses making the tourney a tall order

I like Hamilton but FSU hasn't been relevant in years.
They were the top seed the Covid year in the Acct when the tourney was canceled the day of. I know technically that’s years, but when I hear the phrase in years I think of a longer time period than that They’ve def underachieved since, but I don’t think Duke matches up well with them at all this year

Whenever I see @FSU and @Miami on the schedule, I'll just go ahead and assume a Loss........a split, even this year, would be great

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Blasphemy!
Oh, I despise the holes with every fiber of my being. But we're on equal footing with them and have been all of my life. And you can argue that we've been slightly better during the modern era than them because we have. I can't say that about my Raiders vs the queefs. Our countless coaches (14), QBs (23), Gruden scandal, two winning seasons, and lack of playoff appearances (2) or wins (0) over the last 20 seasons have been depressing, to say the least. And watching that muppet get worshiped and anointed the king of the NFL has been disgusting to see. But, hopefully, things are going to change with that and soon.

Very painful and depressing. Man, as a Raiders fan, I am horrified by the idea of the 49ers/Chiefs playing a Super Bowl in my home stadium. It is already giving me hot flashes and cold sweats.

Reactions: dukecorey
The announcers' love for KC was nauseating. They show a pregame graphic illustrating how decimated Buffalo's D was, and later on rave about how effective KC's offense was.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT