ADVERTISEMENT

Other team's games

Saw Daniel Johnston in a dive bar in Austin before he died. . He’s kind of obscure but the most joyful musical experience I’ve ever had.

There are very few people I would lose my **** if I met them. Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Paul McCartney, Coach K, Mick Jagger, Billy Joel. That's it.
I got to high-five K after the game against The Citadel during the last ride. I didn't wash my left hand for a week.

At least you're honest.
It’s difficult to be honest about it because it was traumatic. She said she was a second.cousin but she was lying and we weren’t related at all. It was gross. Wait, now that I think about it you might have meant the other way around.

it is; but you know they will play better against us. Still, it is a game we can win.
U conn beat Gonzaga the other night.
Kansas beat Indiana.
North Carolina plays Kentucky today.
Memphis leads Clemson by 3.
I hate Baylor lost before our game. Now they'll play like world beaters against us. In fact, they weren't up for MSU. Sights were already set on Duke.

Sorry also a gritty Clemson team lost to Memphis. However the basketball filled day ended on a HIGH NOTE!!! How 'bout dem heels!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 @skysdad

OFC

He should have gone with nyU undergrad UK law school. That would have been slightly more believable. Although NYU law school may be crawling with Uk grads though I doubt it
Law schools don’t care about undergrad. It’s all LSAT. Worked with a WKU grad that was Stanford Law. Matt Jones, Kentucky Sports Radio, UK undergrad/Duke Law. 3.5 from anywhere and high 170s LSAT you’ll be accepted to any law school.

Edit: Matt Jones actually went to Transy in Lexington. No better than UK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
I was impressed how Purdue didn't choke when Arizona came back. Admittedly they were playing in front of a friendly crowd in Indianapolis but still that's progress from last year.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Three best teams that I've seen this year are Purdue, Arizona and Uconn. I'm sure it will change by February though.

Purdue is gonna forfeit their last 2 games so they are not a 1 seed.
WTH happened in here last night.

Purdue is gonna forfeit their last 2 games so they are not a 1 seed.
WTH happened in here last night.
The Tasmanian Devil on steroids finally got the ax.

Let’s be honest, it’s addition by subtraction.

Last edited:
Agree Chris! I just bought tickets for the game, going with a couple of my sons. Should be fun!! Cameron North, let's go Duke!

I think it's a really tall task to expect a win, but it is possible. I expect we see some zone defense to throw Baylor off. I am expecting a big game from Roach!!

Agree Chris! I just bought tickets for the game, going with a couple of my sons. Should be fun!! Cameron North, let's go Duke!

I think it's a really tall task to expect a win, but it is possible. I expect we see some zone defense to throw Baylor off. I am expecting a big game from Roach!!
Just remember. Duke is never the underdog. Let’s go get a win!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT