ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread Duke vs NC St round 3 ELITE EIGHT ADDITION

Where is the offense at ? We need that JMU shine now like right now !

I understand not doubling Burns but we should be coming from the weakside to try to block his shot when he's backing the defender down

Reactions: jamsession2
Another missed layup and we continue to let Burns’s do whatever. Double team him already

Scheyer is giving this game away. Play mitchell + FLIP & double burns. Ryan Young straight up on Burns is not the move

Put Stewart in on Burns….you know like we did the one time we beat this team.

Nonsensical we haven’t gone back to that in the last two games.

Fat ass literally spins to the left for a shot 100% of the time. Its not that hard to take that away. Just stupid defense.

Flip got fouled right there but refs are not about to call another foul on burns at this point in the game. This feels like danger time. Need McCain or roach to get going.

Scheyer needs to get a tech if Burns keeps angling his arms over Flip. That last shot was a foul. Jon made the motion to the refs but he’s as impactful on the officials as a fan is! He’s got to get in their face and say look call that foul! Because it is a foul. He’s not allowing flip to go straight up.

And I agree with everyone else about the guards. This team does well when roach leads the way and drives to the basket. But he’s playing way too passive. If he’s not aggressive and we just sit outside, we are going down for sure.

Reactions: jonesdd2g
Hard to see us winning now….we’ve blown it.

I don’t think there is any stopping this train now….

scheyer won’t send someone at burns when he dribbles… it’s easy to knock the ball out in those situations

We are in trouble now with Flip out. Burns should be fouled out after that no call on Flip and the slap on the face against Roach in the first half that the official just completely missed on his layup attempt

I agree can’t keep this up on Burns now….its stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT