ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread Duke vs NC St round 3 ELITE EIGHT ADDITION

Wow. Dude just slammed flips arm into himself to draw foul then sticks out his tongue because he knew he fooled ref

Yeah up 6 missing a ton of wide open shots and playing great defense… let’s blow them out in the 2nd

Reactions: sheyduke
Flip needs to play smart in the second and Proctor they are going to go at both .

Reactions: jamsession2
Hard to have a read in this game.

We seem to be tired in our legs from the Houston game. A lot of shots short today…

We had an opportunity and should probably be up 12-15 pts. We really blew that chance.

I’m not sure if we should be happy we are up 6 or NC State should be happy they are only down 6.

It feels like we blew a huge opportunity to be very comfortable and usually that stuff bites you in the end.

We are all on the same page. Great D. We should be up 15+. Hope that doesn’t bite us in the end. Guards need to be better. Drive on burns, all second half but be ready to kick when the shot isn’t there.

Reactions: sheyduke
It's going to be a battle. We could be up more, but we could be down a lot too. They've missed a ton around the rim, too. So, I feel like both teams are lucky to be in it. Maybe up to 10. Not 15+. Are we tired from that Houston game?

If we’re tired, our conditioning program needs a revamp. Yeah playing Houston is tougher than Marquette but we also got an entire week off while nc state played 5 games straight to win the acc

We are really beating our self. I agree we look tired.

I think Scheyer has to sub some or we will wilt….

We are really beating our self. I agree we look tired.

I think Scheyer has to sub some or we will wilt….
Duke does not play half - court, grind games. Too late to worry about conditioning, what's inside you is what we need to win.

We need Roach or Flip to show up these last fifteen minutes.

Just can’t make anything. What a joke. This team should be well rested in comparison to what nc state has gone through

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT