ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT Thursday Games Thread

I'm intrigued by the prospect of Virginia Tech against Villanova. VT has been pretty good at upsets when they are underdogs.

Villanova goes in stretches where they don't defend well, either. So it's certainly possible. I think their matchup will be tough, regardless. Sexton is capable of carrying Alabama to the Sweet 16, as well.

If everyone wants some comic relief, during the commercials go to BBC America and watch a few minutes of premier league darts. It's life changing.

How are you guys that picked Zona for the Final Four feeling? Long way to go but they dont look great against Buffalo

I know this is incredibly crass of me, but does that Ristic guy's face really piss off anyone else? I don't know what it is, but it makes me angry.

I really could care less about what the rest of the ACC does as long as we survive and advance. We looked like a legit 2 seed today. Maybe a one. Nice to see.

Not convinced on the B10 teams so far - OSU was a close game, Mich being pushed by Montana...

Zona getting some of their own medicine. Loving this after they shot out of their minds against duke in 11

Ive been watxhimg VT/Bama, then looked up at the Arizona score. How the he'll did that happen?

zona hasnt beaten a good team all year and lost to Purdue by a bunch....never understood the rationale that they could make the Final four..and Roll Tide!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT