ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT Thursday Games Thread

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
The madness is finally upon us. Rather than being with buddies and watching games I'm home with a sick kid and watching the games from my chair. I've tried explaining to my daughter how lucky she is to be sick on this, of all days. She's not that amused.

Anyway....the Sooners are up four at halftime and Trae Young has 10 points. Tennessee out to an early double-digit lead against Wright St.

It's a great time of year!

I hope Trae gets all of his made shots out of his system today

The madness is finally upon us. Rather than being with buddies and watching games I'm home with a sick kid and watching the games from my chair. I've tried explaining to my daughter how lucky she is to be sick on this, of all days. She's not that amused.

Anyway....the Sooners are up four at halftime and Trae Young has 10 points. Tennessee out to an early double-digit lead against Wright St.

It's a great time of year!
The sacrifice your daughter made for her daddy is an inspiration sir.

Reactions: dukiejay
Assuming we get past Iona who would people rather see us play? I kind of felt like it was our destiny to clash with Trae Young but URI making shots! The fact that Oklahoma has demolished them in the paint is a good sign for us.

Can someone explain the "Feed the Floor" shirts that Tennessee is wearing? I honestly don't understand the meaning.

Assuming we get past Iona who would people rather see us play? I kind of felt like it was our destiny to clash with Trae Young but URI making shots! The fact that Oklahoma has demolished them in the paint is a good sign for us.

I was just coming to ask this same question.

Rhode Island has explosive guards who can shoot it and get to the rack....but they lack size.

Whoever we play, we're going to need to play well, but part of me feels more comfortable with RI.

I was just coming to ask this same question.

Rhode Island has explosive guards who can shoot it and get to the rack....but they lack size.

Whoever we play, we're going to need to play well, but part of me feels more comfortable with RI.
Yeah, Oklahoma does seem like the more typical team that would upset us in the tourney with Young but they haven’t really shown that there is anyone else that can step up and score consistently. URI does force a ton of turnovers though.

OK wins and like 90% of my brackets are donezo. I don't know why, but I was pretty confident that URI would win comfortably.

It has to have something with the ceiling being the roof.... Feed the floor so it becomes the ceiling which = the roof....

You're welcome.

Ha, I was just going to post something very similar to this. Great minds think alike.

I would've given Mr. Jordan full credit for inspiring it though.

Can someone explain the "Feed the Floor" shirts that Tennessee is wearing? I honestly don't understand the meaning.
"Feed the floor" is the motto that the Holes should have used. It might have kept a few pounds off of Kennedy Meeks.

Reactions: dbav

Would rather play RI, but confident Duke would take either apart. RI is making shots today, but they're streaky and Oklahomas guards have their hands firmly planted by their sides on D. With Dukes length, and if they keep their hands up and contest shots, will give them problems. Inside would be a total mismatch for Duke.

Kansas was down 19 to WVU and came back so don't get to excited yet.

Not sure who I’d rather play...but one player can win you a game if he’s crazy hot...so Young scares me in that regard...on the other....I’d like to think we can stop one player....and RI has a couple guards that could give us problems...but again...they lack size...

We can beat both of these teams, but I'd think Oklahoma would be the better option for us.

I’m happy with Rhode Island. Those dumb 40ft 3 pointers Young takes are the type of thing that would start going in against us in the tournament. Bags and Carter should have a field day.

Although we will still have to play well to beat URI, there is a history of players going off and beating us in the tourney. I could have easily seen Trae Young dropping 40 and knocking us out.

Well, first we need the win against Iona. But, IF we do, I'm not so certain that wanting RI was such a good thing. They've got all those senior guards, and they're tall too. At least with the Sooners all we had to worry about, mostly, was Young.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT