ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAT Thursday Games Thread

NC State is tired. Seton Hall just getting one offensive rebound after another. Was hoping maybe State could win a game. Kansas is going to have their hands with the Pirates. They're not a bad team at all.

I took Al Freeman with my final pick in the 12th round of my NCAA players pool hoping to get a couple games out of him....well, I'm not going to, but at least he scored 30+ to make up for it.

Ughh, pack, whyyyy. They had a really good stretch of games mid to end of the season and it all fell apart at the end. Losses to G tech, BC, and now Seton Hall. Think they were favored in all of them too. Oh well, regardless, I think this season was a huge success for C2K given expectations.

It seems like Rodriguez, Delgado and Carrington have been at Seton Hall longer than Bonzie was at Notre Dame.

It’s tied now. Under 8 tv timeout. Can you imagine rr if Davidson pulls this off??

Knox is a nice player. Very smooth.

UK's freshmen not playing tight right now. Still time, though, for Davidson.

I think UK's young team has figured it out....they've found their roles and look like a team more than any time in the season. They will be a tough out.

I'm intrigued by the prospect of Virginia Tech against Villanova. VT has been pretty good at upsets when they are underdogs.

Reactions: pisgah101
man if the higher seeds just showed more composure they could win...USFA gave the game to Ttech with poor execution at the end, same with SDSt...value the ball and quick jacking prayer 3's!

Reactions: tripleb71
RI is good not sure I'm excited to play em
Rhode Island is coming for us but if we play like the talented team we are we will be fine...just can't let Matthews and Terrell do what the heck they want...we also will need to watch out for Fatts Russell...he's small but he ain't scared to play and he will also shoot the 3.. If our JV squad shows up we are in trouble...if it comes down to it we can grind out the win.

Reactions: christophero
Watching this VT and Alabama game, this may be the most active coaches I've seen. Buzz is about on the court half the time. Dan Bonner said, "Look at Buzz Williams over there in that stance, looks like he could steal the ball!"

I admit I kind of fell in love with the Arizona hype, but damn they don't play defense at all. I think they'll win this game, but UK could give them serious, serious trouble.

The VT/Bama game is a good one.

I didn't buy the SFA hype, that being said, I was impressed by them as I thought Tech would stomp them.

I'm dreaming of a Kellogg/Raftery/Hill team to do our games going forward.

Reactions: sgrooms
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT