ADVERTISEMENT

NBA players/rappers following this Duke team

Quavarius

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 12, 2009
I saw Drake wearing Zion’s HS basketball jersey at a concert and he’s probably going to make it to Cameron this season. Also, LeBron was liking the Instagram posts of ESPN’s replay of Zion’s dunks and Dwayne Wade telling R.J. he’s going to follow him at Duke this season.

Oh, Joe Budden also asked when was Cam
Reddish coming back from injury!

And I’m sure 2Chainz will make another appearance!

robert-downey-jr-eye-roll.gif

Joe Budden

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Take them all. I could see less. I like true fans that actually bleed the teams blood.

Drake, never understood my fanbases infatuation with him. Neither with Ashley Judd. I bet I attended more UK games than both combinedx10.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Take them all. I could see less. I like true fans that actually bleed the teams blood.

Drake, never understood my fanbases infatuation with him. Neither with Ashley Judd. I bet I attended more UK games than both combinedx10.

Not appreciating Judd is BS. Girl is a hard core Cats fan. Some folks in the fan base have been asses to her because of nothing involving basketball. That’s some crap.

Reactions: GillJET
HonkeyT follows this Duke team. A solid rapper but a genius with the pen.

Honkey T is a lyrical poet.....he kept us in the dark, and didn't let us know it.....but now cats out, and he's gonna drop bombs....blowing our minds with phrases and words, while we wait for more.....like little baby birds.
He'll light up this room, with a poetic blaze, leading us through, his lyrical corn maze....he keeps us in suspense, waiting for him to unfurl......this is gonna be bigger, than when we found out he was a girl....

Not appreciating Judd is BS. Girl is a hard core Cats fan. Some folks in the fan base have been asses to her because of nothing involving basketball. That’s some crap.
Really she’s a millionaire, I’ve been to more games than her. She shows up at a Vandy game when it’s in her backyard or a final four. I go to a lot more games than her.

Really she’s a millionaire, I’ve been to more games than her. She shows up at a Vandy game when it’s in her backyard or a final four. I go to a lot more games than her.

Never really cared much for her, and I can't really even explain why. Just something about her. Maybe the big rant she went on wearing the rubber vagina on her head had a little to do with it!! But really started even before then

Reactions: jchammock
Honkey T is a lyrical poet.....he kept us in the dark, and didn't let us know it.....but now cats out, and he's gonna drop bombs....blowing our minds with phrases and words, while we wait for more.....like little baby birds.
He'll light up this room, with a poetic blaze, leading us through, his lyrical corn maze....he keeps us in suspense, waiting for him to unfurl......this is gonna be bigger, than when we found out he was a girl....

I will see you on Drop the Mic!

[QUOTE="Terror Beard, post: 11282947, member: 37825"

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'd follow Allison Brie just about anywhere

Oh come on now, how old are you? She’s been going to Rupp since I was... Christ, decades and decades. Surely you know that. I don’t know how many games you go to, but Judd has been repping UK since the 90s. Girl is a Wildcat through and through. You guys should welcome die hard fans.

Oh come on now, how old are you? She’s been going to Rupp since I was... Christ, decades and decades. Surely you know that. I don’t know how many games you go to, but Judd has been repping UK since the 90s. Girl is a Wildcat through and through. You guys should welcome die hard fans.
Dude, thanks for the sermon. How about the die-hard Maryland fans who threw water bottles at parents of Duke players or uttered gross cheers about JJ's little sister. I don't give a crap about Ashley Judd. Whether or not she is a diehard Kentucky fan is totally irrelevant and says nothing one way or another about her character. Why should any of us get all hot and happy because she is a fan of a morally questionable team which most of us on this board do not like?

Reactions: sgrooms
I’m 47. A lot of games

Dude, thanks for the sermon. How about the die-hard Maryland fans who threw water bottles at parents of Duke players or uttered gross cheers about JJ's little sister. I don't give a crap about Ashley Judd. Whether or not she is a diehard Kentucky fan is totally irrelevant and says nothing one way or another about her character. Why should any of us get all hot and happy because she is a fan of a morally questionable team which most of us on this board do not like?

Uhhhh... I don’t get your post.

For a UK fan to complain about Ashley Judd is strange, because she is a huge UK fan... likely the most famous public figure UK fan. She’s always been a really loyal UK fan. Obviously you don’t have to care; you aren’t a UK fan. But the way that a certain segment of UK fans have turned on one of their own because of nothing involving UK is silly.

Last edited:
Uhhhh... I don’t get your post.

For a UK fan to complain about Ashley Judd is strange, because she is a huge UK fan... likely the most famous public figure UK fan. Obviously you don’t have to care; you aren’t a UK fan. But the way that a certain segment of UK fans have turned on one of their own because of nothing involving UK is silly.
So your saying famous people are bigger fans than us not famous people?

I thought fanhood was about supporting? I guarantee you I have been to a lot more UK games than her.

My buddy has had two sets of season tickets for ten years. Are you saying he’s not a bigger fan than Ashley. I guarantee when she shows up to 1 or 2 games a year she didn’t pay nothing to get in. At ten years that’s atleast 170 games per person. Which would be 680 games. So Ashley’s millionaire arse that doesnt pay for nothing makes her a bigger fan than Brian that busts his arse working as a radiologist?

I guarantee Ashley hasn’t been to 30 games. I’ve been to atleast 60. But she’s famous? La de da!!!! And giving her 30 is probably way to high.

I’ll let Brian know that him paying for 680 games means his less of a fan than a multimillionaire that doesn’t pay for anything.

Do me a favor and look up season ticket holders at UK and see the average of how long they’ve held them. I might be wrong but there was a guy that holds the record of going to every UK game for over 50 years.

Blue collar workers are the true fans. We actually have to work and buy are tickets.

So your saying famous people are bigger fans than us not famous people?

Huh?

I never said anything like that.

I said she is a serious fan, and I think it’s kind of BS that some UK fans turn on her for something that isn’t even UK related... and that that turn has been often punctuated about comments about her looks.

And you are way wrong about how many games she’s been to.

I honestly thought the only UK fans that attended games at Rupp are 80 years and older and have problems staying awake during the game. Have you tried listening to the crowd on TV before?? It's dead silent in there, quieter than the Nose Dome! They don't scan tickets, they just scan your hair to make sure it's gray.

There was a game on ESPN last season where they flashed to an image of the crowd and it was 2 people literally asleep. I kid you not. Rupp is a joke of a basketball environment. Excellent place to catch a nap though.

I honestly thought the only UK fans that attended games at Rupp are 80 years and older and have problems staying awake during the game. Have you tried listening to the crowd on TV before?? It's dead silent in there, quieter than the Nose Dome! They don't scan tickets, they just scan your hair to make sure it's gray.

There was a game on ESPN last season where they flashed to an image of the crowd and it was 2 people literally asleep. I kid you not. Rupp is a joke of a basketball environment. Excellent place to catch a nap though.
I don’t agree with you on much at all but I do agree with you on part of what you say.

The old gray hairs do set at the the lower seats by the court and never make noise. We can’t get rid of them because they’ve had season tickets for 30 years. But.......

If you go up to the nose bleed seats where people like me can’t afford season tickets, we rock out the whole game and it’s loud.

Unfortunately the nose bleed seats are so high the real fanatics can’t be heard. Like me. And you can’t hear it on tv. But I 100% agree with you on the lower seats.

We’ve been trying to get Rupp to reconfigure the seatings where us rowdy fans can be by the court but what are you going to do? Take a blue collar worker making 40K a year against older thoroughbred raising millionaire season ticket holders?

People give Duke ish about their small stadium, I give y’all props. Y’all put the fanatics on the court side which it should be. That’s why I want a UK Duke home and home that away UK will wake up and put our fanatics at courtside.

Trust me, if that ever happens, hit me up and will sit side by side in the nose bleeds and you’ll see how loud we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT