ADVERTISEMENT

More uh oh UK

DukeRulesBasketball

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 20, 2015

I’m not saying there is any proof of taking anything, but u might want to keep your mouths shut when it comes to the investigation instead of beating your chests that Cal will never be implicated in anything.

Last edited:
These documents are along the same line as a recording of an agent talking to an assistant coach about what a third party wants for his son to play there. No valid evidence of any actual wrong doing. Unless you can show evidence of transactions being made or statements from the actual players/family members. Then nothing can be or will be done.

This whole thing has become ridiculous. These kids earn whatever they do get under the table. We all benefit from watching them play and these schools, coaches and defiently the NCAA benifits too. It's time to move past this and reevaluate the rules on amateurism. Kids have been getting paid to play for decades and we all knew it, just turned a blind eye and condemned anyone that got caught. Lets move on and play ball.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Kentucky just hasn’t been the same since UGA beat them in football.

Got blew out in football, basketball and now two players have been named in a new report. I almost feel sorry for them. ALMOST

Got blew out in football, basketball and now two players have been named in a new report. I almost feel sorry for them. ALMOST
Never ever will I feel sorry for uk! It’s deserving because of the crap they spew at other fan bases while having the “UK never cheats, but everyone else does to keep up with us” attitude.

I don't think any fan for any school should be throwing stones... feels like mid-term election retoric. Hope we can be better than that.

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT