ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas all you old farts.

Yeah you young farts too because every daggum one of you is gonna be an old fart some day. In all sincerity happy holidays to all on this board. You have made my life much richer this year. OFC

Same to you man. I think you're one of the most respected posters on the board. I heard you almost made Duke Hokies top 10 favs on the podcast

Appreciate it, but this will be me tomorrow and every other Christmas

p-a-christmas-carol-scrooge.jpg

Talk to me January 2nd when everything is open again.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy the time with your family and Duke being #1.

If you haven’t seen it yet, this is a pretty good skit about Christmas with kids and family:

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
Me: (setting up bins for wrapping paper & packaging) Okay, this one is for Zion Williamsoning trash and this one is for Zion Williamsoning stuff we can put on the burn pile.

(Two kids proceed to dunk trash and burnables into respective bins, complete with rim-rattling sound effects.)

Other kid: Is Zion Williamson that guy you know who works at Food Lion?

Me:
giphy.gif

Merry Christmas, y'all!*

(*Or, if you celebrate Christmas but prefer feeling angry and persecuted... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all, and please don't dwell on the things you don't have, but give thanks for all that you do have! May your pleasures be many and your troubles be few.
Oh, and always remember, "IT'S GONNA BE OK!" God Bless-
Go Duke!
OFC

Duke won it's most recent game. UNC just recently lost to a team Duke beat by 30+ points and that team just happened to be Kentucky so you're DADGUM right it's a Merry Christmas!

Seriously, Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you and your families have a great one!

Merry Christmas to All of You and Your Families, I hope all of you have A Great Christmas. For those of you who enjoy watching the NBA Christmas Day Games/Former Blue Devils: We have Lance Thomas, Austin Rivers, J.J. Redick, Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum, Brandon Ingram, Quinn Cook, and Seth Curry all in action today.

Merry Christmas to All of You and Your Families, I hope all of you have A Great Christmas. For those of you who enjoy watching the NBA Christmas Day Games/Former Blue Devils: We have Lance Thomas, Austin Rivers, J.J. Redick, Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum, Brandon Ingram, Quinn Cook, and Seth Curry all in action today.

Utah plays also. Is Grayson back with the Jazz ? OFC

I took a 5 day break over x-mas,never turned my computer on the whole time,Both my Daughters were home,lots of company,eats and drinks.Duke gear is hard to come by here in the great white north,but my girls came thru for me and got me a new ballcap,a toque and a golf shirt! I hope all of you had a great Christmas,now lets get this season going again,cant wait!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT