ADVERTISEMENT

Mackenzie Mgbako

Pitino could have SJU a contender in a hurry if he gets him.wound w
If he gets those guys to buy in defensively the way his teams usually do they’ll be scary good. In 89 or 90 he came recruiting at my high school a 6 7 friend of mine who wound up at Auburn and later at Mercer.
He came into our weight room and cracked about how much I was benching: that’s what my grandma warms up with
Good times

Reactions: christophero
If he gets those guys to buy in defensively the way his teams usually do they’ll be scary good. In 89 or 90 he came recruiting at my high school a 6 7 friend of mine who wound up at Auburn and later at Mercer.
He came into our weight room and cracked about how much I was benching: that’s what my grandma warms up with
Good times
I don’t know what drugs he was on, but we were like no one can be this nice lol

No offense Shey but I dont think Reeves will scare away any transfers. :)
Wouldn’t sleep on him . There are rumors he had to be talked into staying .( once again it’s rumors nothing concrete ).
I really think one of the reasons Duke is looking at centers is because Reeves and Flip will both becoming off surgery rehab at the beginning of preseason.

Wouldn’t sleep on him . There are rumors he had to be talked into staying .( once again it’s rumors nothing concrete ).
I really think one of the reasons Duke is looking at centers is because Reeves and Flip will both becoming off surgery rehab at the beginning of preseason.
Thank you Shey. There is no reason to lose Reeves, nor not give him a chance to compete for the starting center position when healthy.

Indiana has already gotten a few good transfers. If they get MM they will have a lot of talent.

Waylon and Willie sang that "out in Luckenbach, Texas, ain't nobody feelin' no pain." I can't figure out if all the people there are happy, or maybe just some of them, or if it has something to do with the availability of Percocets.
OFC

Waylon and Willie sang that "out in Luckenbach, Texas, ain't nobody feelin' no pain." I can't figure out if all the people there are happy, or maybe just some of them, or if it has something to do with the availability of Percocets.
OFC
It's Percocet and Lone Star Beer!! OFC

I’m not worried about him at Indiana. Him going to Kansas or Kentucky was the nightmare scenario. His abilities will be wasted on an Indiana team that will be lucky to get a 7 seed in the NCAA tournament.
I was kind of hoping he went to Kansas, because they play Kentucky in the Champions Classic and it would be great to see him and Kansas beat up on Kentucky.

I was kind of hoping he went to Kansas, because they play Kentucky in the Champions Classic and it would be great to see him and Kansas beat up on Kentucky.
I’m not worried about the Champions Classic at the beginning of the year. Kansas with a front court of Dickinson, KJ Adam’s Jr, and MgBako to go along with either Harris and Morris or Harris and McCullar (if he pulls out of draft) would present a stout starting lineup. Without MgBako, they’ve got a big whole at either SF or PF depending on where KJ Adam’s plays. If McCullar comes back then you could move him to SF and put either Timberlake or Morris at SG. Above doesnt factor any of the incoming Freshman.

Kentucky always has as much or more talent than almost every other team in basketball, but they manage to implode during the season. Kansas usually plays up to and above their talent with Self guiding the team. Would be nice to have them struggle this year and take one Elite 8 or Final 4 roadblock out of the way. Makes the path easier for Duke to win another title.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT