ADVERTISEMENT

Like I’ve said from day 1

I have a small push back on your second paragraph. I went back and watch Duke-Virginia in 2018. Bagley and Carter dominated the post that game. We all know Virginia's style. They want to pack it in and make you shoot the 3. In that game we made 4 3s and Bagley hit 2 of them. We shot 26.7% from 3 in that game. I bring this up to say regardless if a team packs it in we can still dominate down low. Just go back and watch how we used to play Bagley and Carter together in that game. The thing about that team is we couldn't really play defense. But because we were so dominant with two big men, we were in EVERY game. Plus Paolo is a really good free throw shooter. If he post up more, he will get to the line more
Didn't we lose that game?

Reactions: christophero
Am I the only one not completely unhappy with Roach? He’s only a soph, made huge strides from last year. Still has a ways to go. Think he’ll be really valuable and improved next year with a team (likely) made up of mostly freshman.

Am I the only one not completely unhappy with Roach? He’s only a soph, made huge strides from last year. Still has a ways to go. Think he’ll be really valuable and improved next year with a team (likely) made up of mostly freshman.
I'm ok with him. Sometimes it takes a little time. Every freshman just doesn't come in and light it up. Quinn, Joey, Amile, Lance, MP3, Big Z and I think Nolan struggled a bit at first. Glad all of these guys stuck it out because I think with the acception of Joey they all have rings. Roache and Joey have a good chance to get ring sized this year. Duke needs players like these evey year. OFC

Reactions: jnastasi
Roach is doing fine in my eyes outside of shooting . This team as a whole has to improve on offense .

Reactions: jnastasi
Being dumb is an odd choice for an internet schtick, but you've nailed it.
Says that clown with a moronic OP. It’s hilarious. But hey, you can’t back up your drivel so you go right for the attack 😂

care to read through the handful of people who clearly refuted your post? 😘

Says that clown with a moronic OP. It’s hilarious. But hey, you can’t back up your drivel so you go right for the attack 😂

care to read through the handful of people who clearly refuted your post? 😘
It’s like arguing with my 11 year old daughter with all the emojis you use. Holy shit, grow up sunshine.

It’s like arguing with my 11 year old daughter with all the emojis you use. Holy shit, grow up sunshine.
Back to point - So you have nothing, sport? Or do you want to keep talking about personal things?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT