ADVERTISEMENT

K-Ville shut down...

maxresdefault.jpg

It looked to me like the time limitations have been removed. When I was there, there was a 10 camp out period before the games. Has that been extended/eliminated?

Reactions: DukeDenver
This year's flu is nothing to sneeze at. Crazy to see K-ville closed down. Back in my day the risk of flu-related death was worth good seats to see UNC/Duke. The Heels just aren't the draw they used to be. Thanks a lot, Luke Maye.

We've had 2 flu related deaths in our City of 9,000 this year. One hit really close to home.

Just reading that article, you have to be pretty smart to just understand the tenting rules.

I gather that the tents are staying there as I recall that "grace" just means the normal rules of how many tenters have to be in the tent are suspended. That makes sense. I'm sure there are a lot of parents breathing a little easier today.

OFC

We've had 2 flu related deaths in our City of 9,000 this year. One hit really close to home.
Yeah, I have three pharmacists in my family and 2 out of 3 have had folks come in for meds then die within days. My joke aside, this is a scary thing.

Yeah, I have three pharmacists in my family and 2 out of 3 have had folks come in for meds then die within days. My joke aside, this is a scary thing.

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean imply I took offense. Just to agree with you, so I hope that didn't come off the wrong way.

Reactions: DukeDenver
So who is going to do the game day threads?
I agree, at first I thought it meant our own K-ville but then realized it meant Dukes Tent City but seeing how K-ville didn't start an Official Game Day Thread it possible meant him also.;)

Update:

Oops I missed K Villes Official Game Day Post. Eyes aren't so good anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpm277 and skysdad
I agree, at first I thought it meant our own K-ville but then realized it meant Dukes Tent City but seeing how K-lille didn't start an Official Game Day Thread it possible meant him also.;)

I thought that too gotta. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT