ADVERTISEMENT

Is Scheyer's anger finally emerging????

hart2chesson

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 13, 2012
He couldn't get upset when the call was made because of the good chance of getting a tech called on him and then everyone would be saying how dumb that wae to get a tech called called with no time on the clock and the game tied. He's not allowed to critisize officials during pressers per the ACC . So what's he supposed to do? He's probably doing the only thing he can do. I hope whoever makes the officials schedule doesn't assign this crew any more Duke games ever. OFC

Blake's broken nose. Roach's toe. I dont even say "when we are at full strength" anymore. Because whenever I do someone else goes down.

Last edited:
Try to wait for the actual news before panicking. Just having an MRI doesn't mean doomsday and nor does missing one game if that were to happen. Hopefully just a day to day type thing. (fingers crossed)

He couldn't get upset when the call was made because of the good chance of getting a tech called on him and then everyone would be saying how dumb that wae to get a tech called called with no time on the clock and the game tied. He's not allowed to critisize officials during pressers per the ACC . So what's he supposed to do? He's probably doing the only thing he can do. I hope whoever makes the officials schedule doesn't assign this crew any more Duke games ever. OFC
All I am asking for is a bit more anger and emotion. K was creative, enough to do it. Certainly all the years Jon's studied his mentor he can figure it out. He's an extremely smart young man.

Saturday's post game presser was a start, when Jon said "I'm pissed." Glad to see it carried over to today when he told ACC media in the weekly teleconference he's still upset for his team.

Like the Chronicle writer said, maybe this can carry over to the team for games. Certainly we can't mope and replay the game tomorrow nite, but we can hopefully come out and kick some Irish @$$!!! OFC

Reactions: christophero
You have to call refs out on their ****, and you can do it without going crazy. It's a game as old as the hills.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think a young team needs to see a coach fight for them. An early technical foul next time Duke gets hosed by refs might just fire up a young team.
If anyone has ever played a team sport your favorite coaches were always the bad asses who you knew had your back Like I said he’ll get better at this kind of stuff. I’m happy with our coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT