ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Brand Classic roster

Zion's weight really jumps off the page. He's 52 lbs. heavier than anyone else in the game. Too bad it's all fat and he sucks at jumping... we are really going to suck at basketball next year. How the heck will we compete with a senior Luke Maye, a sophomore Andrew Platek and the ghost of Jalek Felton?

Zion's weight really jumps off the page. He's 52 lbs. heavier than anyone else in the game. Too bad it's all fat and he sucks at jumping... we are really going to suck at basketball next year. How the heck will we compete with a senior Luke Maye, a sophomore Andrew Platek and the ghost of Jalek Felton?
Dang You Denver probably won’t even watch next season. Lol

Reactions: DukeDenver
If they put all 4 of them out there together it's gonna be CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Reactions: dbav
Is this game televised? Anyone know the details?

I believe the Jordan Brand Classic will be played on Sunday, April 8 at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn. Not exactly sure of the time, but should be on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU. Tickets go on sale starting 3/9 I believe.
Really looking forward to this game, and hope that all 4 Duke players get on the floor at the same time, even for only a few minutes! Hope this helps.
Go Duke!
OFC

I believe the Jordan Brand Classic will be played on Sunday, April 8 at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn. Not exactly sure of the time, but should be on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU. Tickets go on sale starting 3/9 I believe.
Really looking forward to this game, and hope that all 4 Duke players get on the floor at the same time, even for only a few minutes! Hope this helps.
Go Duke!
OFC

Thanks for the info!!!

LOLOLOL! :)

“The ghost of Jalek Felton”, that’s too damn funny Denver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT