ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs/Careers you couldn’t see a poster do:

K-ville as athletic director at unc cheater u. No matter how much money they offer he has way to much integrity, high character and class to work for an institution s shady as that. Thisvis about about the highest compliment I could give the ole peckerhead. OFC

This thread had some decent traction a while back, and trying to find different things to pass the time.
I’ll lead it off with a couple:

Touring Gospel singers: The Dude and Datt
Bomb Squad (Lead detonator) Ipsy

I likely have no career in gospel (although I’m not shutting the door on it *completely*... I’d enjoy the showiness of it!) but Dat, I think, had or has a leadership position in his church... it might not be THAT far off:)

I am afraid mine would sound mean:). Maybe Show - hostage negotiator. Q - Cabelas manager. Fourteen - etiquette coach. DukieJay - Walmart greeter.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
@hart2chesson as athletic advisor at unc
@skysdad an assistant coach to Ol Roy

I love this ! I would INSIST Roy must make his players go to class! 'Ol Roy would insist I was "athletic advisor" only. I would argue in order to make his "athletes" smarter on the court, we must have their very limited cognitive abilities challenged and this starts in the classroom!

Meanwhile Sky would sabotage the heck out of UNC basketball aka "Wakey Leaks." Wake Forest gave a few football games away several years ago by dropping off game plans for opponents, in exchange for $$$. Sky adopts this method, and ol Roy who (sports a beard now I hear) is infuriated!!!! Sky doesnt care- hes too busy collecting payoffs and donating to the PTRF!!!!!

Btw, Roy resigns, just fed up w/everything. Sky takes over as Cheats hoops coach, and uses all 2nd half time outs prior to the TV under 16 minute mark! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Pisgah- heads up a task force of sports journalists around the state with the SOLE PURPOSE OF BANNING speculation about K's replacement. Pisgah delares "K will coach Duke forever," and have journalists sign a pledge not to write columns speculating on K's replacement.

With this all in place, Pis will focus on his day job, serving on Joe Biden's staff as campaign spokesman, in hopes of ultimate dream job: serving as Biden's vice- president!

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Mac- asst coach to Roy Williams in charge of coaching big men. Its really not much of a job, and Mac finds himself more of a gopher on the staff, since Mac already thinks ol Roy is the best "bigs" coach in the country. Ultimately, Mac is found out as participating on the Duke message board as a double agent. He goes back and forth like a teeter totter on game day, and both fanbases are angered when Mac is found out as participating on BOTH boards. Ultimately he gets a job as Wes Miller's asst at UNC Greensboro!
OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Pisgah- heads up a task force of sports journalists around the state with the SOLE PURPOSE OF BANNING speculation about K's replacement. Pisgah delares "K will coach Duke forever," and have journalists sign a pledge not to write columns speculating on K's replacement.

With this all in place, Pis will focus on his day job, serving on Joe Biden's staff as campaign spokesman, in hopes of ultimate dream job: serving as Biden's vice- president!

OFC

HAHA! Love it hart!

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT