ADVERTISEMENT

I hope this guy

You getting nervous buddy? My neighbor is a huge Bama fan and I invited him over to watch the game. Last time I did that, they lost lol. And he thinks I'm being nice lol.

I just can't imagine losing it like that.
OFC

I am pissed at everyone in that room. You don't ever break a perfectly good tv. Punch a hole in the fugging wall dammit. Put some spackle on that shit and be done with it. Hell, move the tv to cover the hole. Damn, people piss me off.

I am pissed at everyone in that room. You don't ever break a perfectly good tv. Punch a hole in the fugging wall dammit. Put some spackle on that shit and be done with it. Hell, move the tv to cover the hole. Damn, people piss me off.

Or just load up your .44 and give it a few rounds!

OFC

Probably bought it at SAMS or Walmart that day and returned it as defective a couple of hours later. Now pretends to be a hero to his loser friends as a big bucks tough guy who beat up his TV to defend the honor of his team.

Good point. Those sort of purchases are non refundable. On the bright side, he wouldn't have to worry about busting up his knuckles on anybody's teeth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT