ADVERTISEMENT

Huggins out at WVU

I hate this happened but at l ast he didn’t hurt anyone or himself.

Huggins has always been one of my favs.

He never got top notch recruits, took lesser known players and won.

He also gave kids second chances and new opportunities and won.

That’s what I’ll remember.

I’ll never forget the 2010 game against them. His star player got injured bad, and he went out there and embraced him on the court. Loved his kids.

The game is losing a really good one.

I’ll never forget the 2010 game against them. His star player got injured bad, and he went out there and embraced him on the court. Loved his kids.

The game is losing a really good one.
I don’t have a bad thing to say about Huggy but his players I could careless for .

Mac you must have forgot about the year before when they beat us and Alexander said Duke couldn’t compete in their conference. Also when ,” think it was Butler !” Huggy was screaming at the refs saying ,” So they don’t foul ref? They don’t foul at all ?” When he went down .

Reactions: bubby1
I don’t have a bad thing to say about Huggy but his players I could careless for .

Mac you must have forgot about the year before when they beat us and Alexander said Duke couldn’t compete in their conference. Also when ,” think it was Butler !” Huggy was screaming at the refs saying ,” So they don’t foul ref? They don’t foul at all ?” When he went down .
What I said has nothing to do with his players, or how he was with the refs. Just merely a comment about the way Huggins cared for his players.

Is Okonkwo worth a look? Decent backup center this year; maybe more than that with the rest of his eligibility.

Maybe Rick Pitino needs an assistant?
Pitino's teams know how to hack the crap out of a team in the back court and then whine like a little you know what to the refs just fine without Huggins help just fine, thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT