ADVERTISEMENT

Help an OFC member

Sgt Duke

Recruit
Jan 8, 2012
Someone please inform a technically challenged OFC member how to follow the game threads. I cannot follow without going off thread and returning. I would like to follow along with all you well informed members.

Just hit the refresh button every few minutes. I follow along on my phone like that.

Someone please inform a technically challenged OFC member how to follow the game threads. I cannot follow without going off thread and returning. I would like to follow along with all you well informed members.
I am using a computer and when I click in the thread I can read all that has been posted, but any additional post will not appear. I have to exit the thread and re-enter for new posts.

Not sure about computer, I usually use my phone and just pull down on the screen, and it refreshes. Maybe hot "view", "refresh"? Someone else who uses computer will probably be more helpful

There is usually a notice that pops up below the last post adn above the "Back to threads" button that will show a message along the line of new messages in the thread if there are some....click that....it takes you to the new ones.

You should be able to just hit the refresh page button in or next to where you type website addresses on your computer

Thanks, I will try that tonight while Duke is putting a azz whopping on Loserville.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT