ADVERTISEMENT

Hahahaaaahaaaaa....

6bf6q6.jpg

I suck at posting pictures on this site but would love to see Caleb Love with his tongue out for the 1st half and crying like a bitch for the 2nd half.
Rivals/DI need to get with the program and allow us to post pics/gifs like on Twitter or Instagram

Reactions: youngman42
Largest deficit ever overcome in a National Championship game. Some broken TV sets in NC tonight. Yes you heard it, Unc gave up the largest lead anyone has ever had in the National Championship. For their nastiness regarding K, may the remembrance of the lead you had tonight forever be the bitter salt ground into your festering wound!

PS: Live by the 3 die by the 3? (5-23) ;)

Last edited:
I think that I will start calling them the UNChokes instead of the UNCheats. They have earned it. I thought something like this might happen after the Duke game. Along with a lot of luck, they played their little hearts out in that game. Love gave it his all and is now lost.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Did I hear biggest championship chokejob ever !?😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
It was all better though when old Roy came into the locker room and hugged them and told them they beat Duke that’s the main thing

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
I think that I will start calling them the UNChokes instead of the UNCheats. They have earned it. I thought something like this might happen after the Duke game. Along with a lot of luck, they played their little hearts out in that game. Love gave it his all and is now lost.
Biggest choke job in NCAA title history!!!!!

The best part? The hole board is blaming the refs!! 😂

That's rich, what was it the first 5 whistles in the game Saturday were on Duke? including two that put Mark Williams on the bench for the entire first half sans the opening 5 minutes. Let's also talk about when Duke had a one point lead and they call the whistle on Jeremy Roach guarding the driver, boy when they showed that in slow mo from the side angle I needed Indiana Jones to go search for the actual foul. Imagine if that's called on chapel hill and Duke gets the ball up 1?

If we had beaten UNC and blew 16 pt lead in title game I wouldn’t be able to function today.

And nor would we as fans ever hear the end of it. Did Roy have that Kansas button on like in 2008 that pissed off unc nation? maybe he wore it under his sweater. ;)

Kansas and unc have met 7 times in the NCAA Tournament. Kansas has won 5 of the 7 including four in a row.

1957(national championship)-unc
1991(final four)-Kansas
1993(final four)-unc
2008(final four) Kansas
2012(elite 8) Kansas
2013(ncaa round of 32) Kansas
2022 (national championship) Kansas

Beware THE PHOG in the dance if you're the tah heels.

Updated NCAA Championship count:

1. UCLA -11
2. Kentucky-8
3. unc-6
4.Duke/Indiana 5
5.Kansas/UCONN 4
6. Villanova 3

Kansas and unc have met 7 times in the NCAA Tournament. Kansas has won 5 of the 7 including four in a row.

1957(national championship)-unc
1991(final four)-Kansas
1993(final four)-unc
2008(final four) Kansas
2012(elite 8) Kansas
2013(ncaa round of 32) Kansas
2022 (national championship) Kansas

Beware THE PHOG in the dance if you're the tah heels.

Updated NCAA Championship count:

1. UCLA -11
2. Kentucky-8
3. unc-6
4.Duke/Indiana 5
5.Kansas/UCONN 4
6. Villanova 3
Louisville with 3. If Louisvilles last one “doesn’t count” then hopefully this Ku title will be vacated eventually but I’m not holding my breath

Reactions: Liftee
Had a fan show me where they are saying the floor buckled under Bacot foot.

Reactions: Fourteen44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT