ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson's emergence....

Love Grayson Allen and how he has reacted to what he has had endure . Hoping he gets 2,000 career points. Putting up about 40 tonight would be wonderful. OFC

Love Grayson Allen and how he has reacted to what he has had endure . Hoping he gets 2,000 career points. Putting up about 40 tonight would be wonderful. OFC

I really want him to get another ring. Not just because I'm a Duke fan and want the title. I want Grayson to walk out of here with a championship that he led us to as our only senior and captain. That would be just an awesome end to his roller coaster ride at Duke.

I really want him to get another ring. Not just because I'm a Duke fan and want the title. I want Grayson to walk out of here with a championship that he led us to as our only senior and captain. That would be just an awesome end to his roller coaster ride at Duke.
Bookend titles for him would be bittersweet. Man I hope it happens.

That was actually a joke, but I knew it would get a rise out you, knowing your dislike for our leader.

You call it dislike and I call it keeping it real. He wasn't playing up to par earlier because of him. Not anyone else. Now he's playing how he should've been all year. I don't like deflecting blame on other people because the person you like is struggling. That's some girly type stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT