ADVERTISEMENT

Glad Grayson didnt pull a Joel Berry.....

Was this directed at me? If so, please tag me for clarity. I try to deal explicitly with facts. My gif was a genuine response to what I thought was a funny zinger you had towards CB34.

I’m not coming with some alterior motive here. Just trying to talk basketball, more specifically UNC vs Duke ball. If I offend, it’s unintentional.
It wasn’t directed at you.

Reactions: ticket2ride04

Just stay the course ticket. You are fine. Enjoy your post. It would be nice if both thr and DI boards could communicate the way you do with the Duke fans here. Unfortunately just about every poster here is banned from thr so there is no discussions going on over there. To be honest with you I do give some of the posters over there a hard time but they've been brutal to me. It's probably best that I do not and cannot post there anymore. If you can't read what some people think or say about you then who cares. I don't here the tree fall in the forest if I'm not there can I. But ticket please stay the course. You are a good guest. Don't push the boundaries and be honest but cordial. OFC

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Y'all keep saying it wasn't an NCAA issue. Your fan base keeps saying that, but the rest of the college world knows differently. It's ashamed the amount of money that had to be spent so that your school could find a loop hole. By the way, did you come up with your user name or copy mine? I figure you copied mine, you probably have an AFAM degree too.

It's actually a Computer Science degree. The rest of the college world is wrong. As an aside, I hate dook more than any other sports team on earth but as a fan base you all are FAR less obnoxious than those inbreeds from Kentucky. My goodness they are the absolute worst.

Bottom line is the reason Tarhole fans hate GA is because he is another senior of a long long list that has a winning record over the holes when he graduates. Dirty Joel has a losing record, pinson has tasted defeat more than victory head to head, that’s why all the hatred. LOL

Reactions: hart2chesson
It's actually a Computer Science degree. The rest of the college world is wrong. As an aside, I hate dook more than any other sports team on earth but as a fan base you all are FAR less obnoxious than those inbreeds from Kentucky. My goodness they are the absolute worst.
I’ll have to politely disagree with you there. Your fan base is by far the worst. I experience it on a daily basis. I have all the respect in the world for your program, but your fans are the absolute worst.

At 22 he should be able to control himself. I feel like K and a lot of Duke's(not saying dook out of respect) fans have made excuses for him.

As an aside, I hate dook more than any other sports team on earth but as a fan base you all are FAR less obnoxious than those inbreeds from Kentucky.

Well, that lasted long...

I’ll have to politely disagree with you there. Your fan base is by far the worst. I experience it on a daily basis. I have all the respect in the world for your program, but your fans are the absolute worst.
AAAmen Brother. The great things about the last several years is Duke has controlled the rivalry very well and that keeps the hole fans at bay here in NC, but since they beat Duke twice this year it has been an uprising at work,church, heck any public venue you go to. At work they were more excited about beating Duke last weekend than they were winning a natty last year, of course they were expecting a couple of those nattys to be ripped down after the scandal. But 25 million dollars later and no penalties, they are back on top of the world here at my fine place of employment.

AAAmen Brother. The great things about the last several years is Duke has controlled the rivalry very well and that keeps the hole fans at bay here in NC, but since they beat Duke twice this year it has been an uprising at work,church, heck any public venue you go to. At work they were more excited about beating Duke last weekend than they were winning a natty last year, of course they were expecting a couple of those nattys to be ripped down after the scandal. But 25 million dollars later and no penalties, they are back on top of the world here at my fine place of employment.
Yeah, I walked into church and the first thing I heard from a Hole fan was "how about my Heels." I said where were you last Sunday, his reply was, "my wife was sick." I said yeah right. Got to love them Holes. Lol

Reactions: germantondevil
Yeah, I walked into church and the first thing I heard from a Hole fan was "how about my Heels." I said where were you last Sunday, his reply was, "my wife was sick." I said yeah right. Got to love them Holes. Lol

First thing I heard in church Sunday from one (after UVA loss) was "I think Roy was holding out last nite for the Big Dance." I just erupted in laughter, and showed him the Berry forearm clip. I said "Joel wasnt holding back was he." I got the typical, "oh I didnt see that play." Funny the things they miss....

OFC

First thing I heard in church Sunday from one (after UVA loss) was "I think Roy was holding out last nite for the Big Dance." I just erupted in laughter, and showed him the Berry forearm clip. I said "Joel wasnt holding back was he." I got the typical, "oh I didnt see that play." Funny the things they miss....

OFC
Hart, hope you said an extra prayer for our team. It can't hurt.
It helped Ollie when Strap said one right before he went to the free throw line for Hickory High.

Hart, hope you said an extra prayer for our team. It can't hurt.
It helped Ollie when Strap said one right before he went to the free throw line for Hickory High.

We need Strap to say one for Tre! Lol....

OFC

When posting here it would seem you would have the decency , common sense, and courtesy to spell Duke correctly. I don't care if you are used to spelling it the heel way. I guess you just think we are a bunch of hayseeds over here. I can't personally do much about you posting here but I can tell you how I feel without getting banned from thr. That bridge is long gone. You knew what you were doing. This is why myself and several others on this board are so skeptical of all of you that wander in here. But it goes back to that you are a tar heel, you just can't help it. It's your nature. And really bless your heart. OFC

Well said Sky, but I'm afraid decency and Common sense are two issues lost long ago by some of their posters. We would not be allowed on their board using derogatory names for their coach or team like they are here. To those who continue to do it, please feel free to take a big flying leap back to your own board. OFC

When posting here it would seem you would have the decency , common sense, and courtesy to spell Duke correctly. I don't care if you are used to spelling it the heel way. I guess you just think we are a bunch of hayseeds over here. I can't personally do much about you posting here but I can tell you how I feel without getting banned from thr. That bridge is long gone. You knew what you were doing. This is why myself and several others on this board are so skeptical of all of you that wander in here. But it goes back to that you are a tar heel, you just can't help it. It's your nature. And really bless your heart. OFC

If you actually look back through this thread you'll see that I said my bad for that. I didn't do that on purpose. That's just how I spell Duke when I type. When you been doing that for years it becomes a habit.

If you actually look back through this thread you'll see that I said my bad for that. I didn't do that on purpose. That's just how I spell Duke when I type. When you been doing that for years it becomes a habit.

Actually, I say don't change how you spell it just for us. If that's the way you spell it normally, then changing the spelling just for us is hypocritical. If you are normally disrespectful, then be who you are and stay disrespectful. Don't be two faced about it, show us who you really are.

Actually, I say don't change how you spell it just for us. If that's the way you spell it normally, then changing the spelling just for us is hypocritical. If you are normally disrespectful, then be who you are and stay disrespectful. Don't be two faced about it, show us who you really are.

You know how many times I've seen Duke fans use the term tar hole. Bottom line is this. I'm a Tar Heel through and through and you know how we feel about Duke but we do respect the program. That's why I'll come to this board and spell Duke correctly. Got nothing to do with being two faced. My dislike for Duke stems from the intensity of the rivalry but I'll be the first to admit that K is one of the greatest of all time. Before I went to Carolina I interviewed for the BN Duke Scholarship and he came and spoke to us briefly and I had a really positive impression of him. All that said, this is a Duke board and because I respect the rivalry I'll at least spell the school's name correctly.

See, I don't think you do it out of respect. I think you do it to prevent being banned, or lessen the backlash from this boards members. True respect happens even when no one is looking.

I got much bigger problems in my life than being banned from a message board lol. I was being 100% honest there.

Uhh... wait. Who on earth thinks Duke fans are a bunch of hayseeds? I’ve never heard that one. I think you are thinking of NC State fans.

Uhh... wait. Who on earth thinks Duke fans are a bunch of hayseeds? I’ve never heard that one. I think you are thinking of NC State fans.

Just unc fans. I probably could have used another term but that's the 1st thing that went through my mind. I was thinking in the term of what we posters here will fall for and believe anything and the said poster was referring to. Really some of them that post here really think we are falling for the b.s. they post here. Just get tired of it after a while. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT