ADVERTISEMENT

For ODD and Sky

GTHC_ GTH!

All American
Oct 5, 2011
This is proof that your hard work was appreciated at THR. I salute you both!

Originally posted by Louigi:

Originally posted by strummingram:
Tyus Jones owned UNC in both games. He did just about anything he wanted.
Jones was 12-12 from free throw line. So 12 of his 24 points came from free throw line. The refs certainly had a hand in assisting Jones "own" us.

Dook shot 26 free throws, we shot 13 (and made them all). Foul disparity has irked me a lot this year since the Louisville game...

Dook scored 53 points in second half - inexcusable.[/QUOTE]Louigi gets it. Our guys were in legal guarding position all night, and he flings himself into our player, or crashes to the floor like he'd been shot, and it's a foul on us. same thing in the first game. Ridiculous calls, and I can't
remember Roy being that pissed all game long at the refs

What they don't understand is that Tyus drives to the basket. If you do that, you get fouled. Nobody for Carolina even attempted to drive the basket. It's that simple.

I am so tired of hearing the "refs" excuse. I will be hearing it all night tonight at work. However, I will have a smile on my face the entire time.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:

This is proof that your hard work was appreciated at THR. I salute you both!

Originally posted by Louigi:

Originally posted by strummingram:
Tyus Jones owned UNC in both games. He did just about anything he wanted.
Jones was 12-12 from free throw line. So 12 of his 24 points came from free throw line. The refs certainly had a hand in assisting Jones "own" us.

Dook shot 26 free throws, we shot 13 (and made them all). Foul disparity has irked me a lot this year since the Louisville game...

Dook scored 53 points in second half - inexcusable.
Louigi gets it. Our guys were in legal guarding position all night, and he flings himself into our player, or crashes to the floor like he'd been shot, and it's a foul on us. same thing in the first game. Ridiculous calls, and I can't
remember Roy being that pissed all game long at the refs

[/QUOTE]Back at you, GTHC! There's nothing like seeing the fruits of our labor in a job well done!
laugh.r191677.gif

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT