ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

The shift being gone and pick off limitations will help the offense though. Baseball needs more action plays where the defense has to actually make plays. Not just homer, strikeout or walk.

I don't mind the shift being eliminated. I agree with you there, but I hope I like the pitch clock more in the future. Right now, it's a no for me, man.

Reactions: GillJET
Bleed the team looked in mid-season form. I was thoroughly impressed. About the only negative was Max Fried injuring his leg on a play at first. Prayers for a speedy recovery! OFC
It wouldn't be a Braves season without injuries, Hart! The relievers did a bang-up job! Strider will need to show out now.

Reactions: hart2chesson
You said it all bleed. We're off today, really wish were playing the way we looked yesterday! OFC
Yeah, I hate Mad Max went down, but as Snit said, it's better it happened earlier on than later. I know Max said he thought he was fine. But they're not going to say anything until they know for sure.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Yeah, I hate Mad Max went down, but as Snit said, it's better it happened earlier on than later. I know Max said he thought he was fine. But they're not going to say anything until they know for sure.
Mets, Padres & Phillies have all been forced to IL starters

2-0 start :cool: . Grab the 3rd tomorrow because trips to St.Louis are is always a battle.

Well we dropped our first L to the Nationals today,4-1. The Nats welcomed rookie Braves pitcher Jared Shuster to the bigs, with a 1st inning 4 spot.

Our hot bats cooled off considerably today. No real harm done, we're 2-1 and took the series! Cardinals in St.Louis tomorrow nite! #GoBraves

OFC

And they’re going to get that sweep. My Cardinals year after year can not break into that elite class of teams where the Braves reside.
Well Gill, St.Louis (I don't have to tell you), is a BASEBALL TOWN. They will get a face-lift, and return to the vintage LaRussa days I promise!!!

OFC

Reactions: GillJET
Well, 2nd loss of the year for Atlanta. Tough one runner to San Diego 5-4. Rookie Jared Shuster (from nearby Wake Forest) gave up three first innining runs.

Although we battled back to tie the game, our Braves couldn't seize the lead. Shuster has had two rough outings, and has an ERA over 8. Ouch. Braves record still a nifty 6-2. OFC

Well, 2nd loss of the year for Atlanta. Tough one runner to San Diego 5-4. Rookie Jared Shuster (from nearby Wake Forest) gave up three first innining runs.

Although we battled back to tie the game, our Braves couldn't seize the lead. Shuster has had two rough outings, and has an ERA over 8. Ouch. Braves record still a nifty 6-2. OFC
Eddie was about 3 feet from grand slam. I believe they left the bases loaded twice. Load up again and CHOP ON!

1st losing streak of the season as Braves drop 2nd straight home game to Padres, 4-1. A frigid nite in Atlanta, and the Braves hit some balls hard, but could never put a big inning together. Padres got great pitching, and Braves starter Charlie Morton took the loss.

Record drops to 6-3, and Braves need win Easter Sunday for a series split.

OFC

TD to the IL. Getting hit by the injury bug often early in the season.
Hard to believe our battery mates from opening day are both already on the IL. Whatever I suppose. First pitch of series finale is up at 7:08 on ESPN. #ChopOn
Let's get these Padres!! OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Well, not much to say. Braves played like little leaguers vs a very good Padres club. Best part of that series?? ITS OVER.

Reds come to town tonight, 7:20 first pitch. Let's hope we get some injured folks back sooner than later. Still, there's plenty of talent to win. Winning two of three vs Cincy minimum would be nice. Even with the loss last nite, the Braves remain in first by a game over the Mets. As @smashmouth5 says, "CHOP ON!!" OFC

Another one run win!!! Kyle Wright (an ace with Fried last year) got cuffed around good pretty early by the Reds. Fortunately OUR bats were hot too, and the Braves WON 7-6, clinching the three game series. Hopefully we have our brooms out tonight!! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT