ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Lose tomorrow, and it's more than likely over. I'll be working, which is probably for the best, haha I was unpleasant to be around during and after the game today. Of course, I am still pissed about last night's Raiders loss.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Lose tomorrow, and it's more than likely over. I'll be working, which is probably for the best, haha I was unpleasant to be around during and after the game today. Of course, I am still pissed about last night's Raiders loss.
Two tough losses, I was pulling for your Raiders!!! Yes Braves loss tomorrow likely seals our fate....OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
tough loss, regroup and get the dub today....that sliding catch in the 9th was huge...Contreras couldve maybe gotten a triple out of that if it got by...it aint over yet!!!
That play KILLED US Boog!!! Leaving all those men on early did too. Riley needs to regain his slugging form, and Swanson can't have another 4 strikeouts day- OFC

That play KILLED US Boog!!! Leaving all those men on early did too. Riley needs to regain his slugging form, and Swanson can't have another 4 strikeouts day- OFC
i unfortunately missed the game...tuned in just after Olson hit his 3run bomb....i only saw the contresras at bat...the catch and danaurd's out

i looked at the box score harris and riley 0-4 and swanson 1-5 w/ the 4 s/o you mentioned

i unfortunately missed the game...tuned in just after Olson hit his 3run bomb....i only saw the contresras at bat...the catch and danaurd's out

i looked at the box score harris and riley 0-4 and swanson 1-5 w/ the 4 s/o you mentioned
Not going to win many with those three guys going 1-13. Rain delay now, they're going to try and play the game at 7:30.

OFC

Do or Die later today. I still believe we win the series. We have a significant edge in starting pitching in the remaining 2 games. But the bats need to wake up.

What a complete surprise this series has been from our end. Fried & Strider get throttled and yet Olson is one of our best hitters.

Morton is 5-0 with 0.7 ERA in elimination games. Expect a wild game and return to the CHOP-house.

… our bullpen ain’t all that’s hyped up to be I will say that. I think we would have been better off losing the division and playing right out of the gate instead of the layoff . I don’t believe in the rest bologna. If you’re hot stay hot.

… our bullpen ain’t all that’s hyped up to be I will say that. I think we would have been better off losing the division and playing right out of the gate instead of the layoff . I don’t believe in the rest bologna. If you’re hot stay hot.
Maybe so Ifaze, but you never play to LOSE....I will say Philly seemed to want it more, and appeared the hungrier team.

Most everyone hit poorly it seemed in the playoffs, w/Riley and Swanson even turning in sub-par performances at the plate. I didn't think I would say this, but now is the time to trade Swanson, get another quality arm and make Grissom the everyday SS.

OFC

Maybe so Ifaze, but you never play to LOSE....I will say Philly seemed to want it more, and appeared the hungrier team.

Most everyone hit poorly it seemed in the playoffs, w/Riley and Swanson even turning in sub-par performances at the plate. I didn't think I would say this, but now is the time to trade Swanson, get another quality arm and make Grissom the everyday SS.

OFC
Swanson is a free agent in a very strong class with Trea Turner, Correa, Bogaerts and Tim Anderson. The shift is gone next season so Swanson's defense will increase his value but he's only the 4th most desired overall so we should have good shot to resign

Now the NLDS series. Alot to discuss that I won't get into. Like the playoff format, every facet of the team struggled this week and Defending Champs with no Night game?

Ultimately 2 of our starters went down with injury (Strider & Morton) and Max had a horrid start. Meanwhile Phillies 2 Aces excelled.

I think it's easier to play loose as a big underdog especially when going in you had the better 2 starters. Meanwhile we were looking ahead to the NLCS and beyond. We did lack urgency early on I.E Snitker didn't pitch our best bullpen arms in Game1 to salvage the game. Ultimately we lost by 1. Snitker again left Strider in too long when clearly his velocity nose dived.

Almost every bat was cold but a typical pitching performance could have saved us. Then even our defense fell apart.

I won't finger point at any one player, unit or Manager. It was a total team effort. ALOT went bad collectively and yet in a 7game series we are playing today with Max on the mound trying to get it back to Atlanta to regroup. Crazier things have happened...

He's one of the best, Hart! Still bummed over the Braves early exit. And football season has turned into a waking nightmare.
Thanks Bleed. Yeah, "Dusty is one of the best." Level headed guy, very poised and smart. Pulling hard for him to get
his 1st WS crown. As for Gm 5 putting 'Stros up 3-2: "Sorry Bryce, not sorry:

OFC

He's one of the best, Hart! Still bummed over the Braves early exit. And football season has turned into a waking nightmare.
Well we're 5-3, and ACC refs took two straight from us on strange calls: GA Tech and Cheaters. The Cheaters loss really still burns me bleed as I am convinced the zebras were determined for Duke NOT to win that game.

We're about a touchdown away from 7-1 and leading the Coastal. We can still have a successful season in Mike Elko's 1st year, and it starts with becoming bowl eligible tonite at BC. Love Coach Elko.

OFC

Well we're 5-3, and ACC refs took two straight from us on strange calls: GA Tech and Cheaters. The Cheaters loss really still burns me bleed as I am convinced the zebras were determined for Duke NOT to win that game.

We're about a touchdown away from 7-1 and leading the Coastal. We can still have a successful season in Mike Elko's 1st year, and it starts with becoming bowl eligible tonite at BC. Love Coach Elko.

OFC
Well, I'm pleased with the boys in dark blue; I was referring to my yearly painful Raiders season. At this point, I think I could coach better than McDaniels.

Well, I'm pleased with the boys in dark blue; I was referring to my yearly painful Raiders season. At this point, I think I could coach better than McDaniels.
I knew what you meant. McDaniels ruined Derek Carr. They can run block fairly well, but they need a good option quarterback. Carr is looking at the rush only.

Duke looks good tonight. Nothing fancy. They're better than BC and dominating with the run.

I knew what you meant. McDaniels ruined Derek Carr. They can run block fairly well, but they need a good option quarterback. Carr is looking at the rush only.

Duke looks good tonight. Nothing fancy. They're better than BC and dominating with the run.
Agreed. They should've kept the coaching staff from last season. Rich wasn't a high-profile name, but he had the respect of the locker room, and they were one play away from winning their first playoff game in 20 years. Carr was comfortable in that system. He looks lost this season. Hopefully, they can at least beat the Jags today.

Duke looked good Friday against an inferior opponent. If they can beat Tech on Saturday, they'll be officially bowl-eligible!

Hate the Astros, but I will have to admit that I was smiling watching Dusty Baker celebrating the win last night.

Agreed. They should've kept the coaching staff from last season. Rich wasn't a high-profile name, but he had the respect of the locker room, and they were one play away from winning their first playoff game in 20 years. Carr was comfortable in that system. He looks lost this season. Hopefully, they can at least beat the Jags today.

Duke looked good Friday against an inferior opponent. If they can beat Tech on Saturday, they'll be officially bowl-eligible!

Hate the Astros, but I will have to admit that I was smiling watching Dusty Baker celebrating the win last night.
bleed I was really happy as well for Dusty!!! OFC

Need the back-end of the staff to step up. Catching position will be fun to watch and Olson will have a monster year.

Chop on!

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT