ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Rosario and Matzek activated from the IL and will be with the Bravos tonight. Rosario getting the start in LF
Amazing! I knew that Matzek was close to returning, but figured that Rosario would need months of rehab

When I had LASIK surgery 30 years ago it included astigmatism correction. My golf putting, pocket billiards and racquetball play were adversely affected for a year even though I could see perfectly. I was still correcting for the astigmatism. Rosario had retina surgery. Figured his ability to hit would be off even if his vision tested fine

Bravos Cookin!!! 6-0 after two as we're "SHUFFLING" the Cards, fellas! Key blow: Dansby cleared 'em w/bases loaded double!

OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
Amazing! I knew that Matzek was close to returning, but figured that Rosario would need months of rehab

When I had LASIK surgery 30 years ago it included astigmatism correction. My golf putting, pocket billiards and racquetball play were adversely affected for a year even though I could see perfectly. I was still correcting for the astigmatism. Rosario had retina surgery. Figured his ability to hit would be off even if his vision tested fine
ged glad all worked out. I know (from personal experience) about astigmatism. I wore hard contact lenses (Yuk!) for two years, until transition to soft. Astigmatism could make Lasik problematic, especially in the 90s I am sure!!! OFC

ged glad all worked out. I know (from personal experience) about astigmatism. I wore hard contact lenses (Yuk!) for two years, until transition to soft. Astigmatism could make Lasik problematic, especially in the 90s I am sure!!! OFC

No problems for me. I had 20 -12 vision immediately and still 20-20. I do use reading glasses, but they warned me about that before the surgery. It was just that my brain was so used to adjusting for the astigmatism that I would miss every perfect putt two inches left. What a savvy friend of mine calls a first world problem.

I doubted that Rosario would ever play again. Very happy for his recovery

Reactions: hart2chesson
Well Braves survived a 2 hour plus rain delay, and squandered part of a 6-0 lead. Lead was sliced to 6-3 by St.Louis before Will Smith entered in 9th.

Of course "Cardiac Will" was his usual self, and naturally allowed the Cards to load the bases. Finally he foced an infield grounder to end game. Whew!!! Braves win!!! OFC

Well Braves survived a 2 hour plus rain delay, and squandered part of a 6-0 lead. Lead was sliced to 6-3 by St.Louis before Will Smith entered in 9th.

Of course "Cardiac Will" was his usual self, and naturally allowed the Cards to load the bases. Finally he foced an infield grounder to end game. Whew!!! Braves win!!! OFC
Excellent! The first two batters faced by Will Smith seem to hit about. 600. He doesn't blow many games. I don't know how he does it

Excellent! The first two batters faced by Will Smith seem to hit about. 600. He doesn't blow many games. I don't know how he does it
ged I will give him credit. He's played Houdini quite a few times over past two seasons. So far, so good tonite- Ian Anderson holding up 5-1 in 4th over Cards. OFC

Listening on the radio while paying some bills. Doesn't sound like Anderson is fooling anyone, but he doesn't have to be perfect with a 4 run lead
Speaking of Braves radio ged, as I have said before, those guys paint a superb picture!

You are absolutely right! As Chip Caray said after Ian's exit, "it wasn't pretty" but he got 'er done. Article from Braves site earlier this week noted to not be surprised to see Ian sent down to Triple A Gwinett soon. Look for lefty Kyle Mueller to replace him in rotation. He's pitching lights out down there.

Last nite was a GOOD ONE all the way around. In addition to beating the Cards, the Mets and Padres lost. This allowed Atlanta to close the gap back to 2.5 games on East leading Mets, and strengthen the grip on the NL Wild Card lead.

BTW, Scherzer is back and pitched WELL for New York, but the Reds defeated them 1-0. OFC

Three fun wins in a row against St. Louis. Fried is always good. O'Day and Chavez tossed a bunch of junk pitches. Mikolas for St. Louis tossed nothing but junk, but very effective. He could probably start every third day

Nice clean Braves win. Mets got bailed out by Reds late to win, so deficit remains 2.5 games.

OFC

Seems like there’s a whole lot of ME in Ronald lately…

Seems like there’s a whole lot of ME in Ronald lately…
IFaZe I think he's had trouble adjusting his timing still to the game (especially hitting) after his injury last year. I don't know for sure, that's only a theory, but he's not the same player offensively at the plate.

Certainly he's stealing some bases again, and begun tracking balls in RF DuVall couldn't reach. Just hoping day by day he gets back to pre injury form.

OFC

Reactions: IFaZe
Nationals invade Atlanta for three. Need to put hammer back down after last nite, and SWEEP this weekend!!! Last nite was a bitter pill of a loss, but that's over!!

OFC

This team is so fun to watch when they aren't having the occasional brain farts. If Snitker could get it together we have a shot at home field.

Reactions: hart2chesson
This team is so fun to watch when they aren't having the occasional brain farts. If Snitker could get it together we have a shot at home field.
If Acuna gets in groove like last nite, look out for Bravos!!! OFC

Rosario is a good player. Faster than I remembered. Just beat out an infield single. The Nationals pitcher, Patrick Corbin, looks like he's going through the motions. He was a key component on a world champion just a few years ago

Omggg what a choke by the Marlins
It would be impossible to be a Marlins fan. I watch them a couple of times per month. They find impossible ways to lose close games. Tonight the 3rd baseman could not get his glove to the ground, and on the next play, the excellent reliever tossed an easy comebacker into right field as if he had early dinner reservations

• Haha
Reactions: IFaZe
It would be impossible to be a Marlins fan. I watch them a couple of times per month. They find impossible ways to lose close games. Tonight the 3rd baseman could not get his glove to the ground, and on the next play, the excellent reliever tossed an easy comebacker into right field as if he had early dinner reservations
First time ever really watching them besides against us. I just caught the last 2 innings and wow… Don’t forget the pick with 0 outs on 2nd base …pitiful 10 inning. It stuck a knife through my heart ! Thatttt clossseeee to 1.5 back DAMN!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT