ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Let's go get another sweep guys!!! Smash I hope you can break that broom out again!!!

OFC
I just got one damn question . Why ohhhh whyyy in 2022!!!! Can’t I watch a damn baseball game because “it’s blacked out” And these clowns (MLB.TV) think ima keep my free trial and renew my subscription 😂 2 games in a row what a joke

Tim Hudson is the pitching coach for Auburn and he's not happy. Playing Oregon State to go to the college world series. #28 for osu ran to first at 110% and beat the nonchalant Auburn pitcher to first base

Braves are winning 9-5 in the ninth. Ozzie Albies broke his left foot. Looked pretty bad. Outside of his foot collapsed on the recoil from his swing

Losing Ozzie is tough.
Extremely smash, and it's only about a month away from last year when Acuna went down. Of course our best starter Soroka remains out as well as two strong bullpen aces in Tyler Matzek and Luke Jackson.

Snitker throughout all of this has been able to push the right buttons. Ozzie's a glue guy- it won't be easy. OFC

Rosario out too.

Freeman breaks his wrist...playoffs
Acuna tears ACL...World Series
Ozzie breaks foot...

In Snit and AA I trust.

Reactions: hart2chesson
In Snit and AA I trust.
smash same here. Despite winning a world series vs difficult odds last year, and team playing well this year minus Freeman, plus injuries to key folks, Snit remains under radar. AA is truly good. I too have faith they will figure it out. Hopefully Rosario is back soon!! GO FOR 13 TONIGHT!!!

OFC

smash, keep 'er handy!!! Much deserved day off today, and on to Wrigley tomorrow for three afternoon games vs the Cubbies!! Streak stands at FOURTEEN!!!!

Strider pitched well again in his start, pen came thru, AR went long twice!!! Most importantly remember that Mets 10.5 games lead at 1st of June?? It's down to 4!!! Heck it's still several more weeks until the All-Star break!!!!!

OFC

YES!!!!!!!

OFC
I’m not sure these young guys care, but I’d be fired up playing in Wrigley for the first time! Growing up, we got WGN so I knew the Cubs as well as the Braves. Actually more in the summer bc my Dad was at work for the Cubs games. We watched a lot of Braves games at night but not on Magnum or Miami Vice nights ha ha. Good memories

I’m not sure these young guys care, but I’d be fired up playing in Wrigley for the first time! Growing up, we got WGN so I knew the Cubs as well as the Braves. Actually more in the summer bc my Dad was at work for the Cubs games. We watched a lot of Braves games at night but not on Magnum or Miami Vice nights ha ha. Good memories
Playing in historic Wrigley should be an ultimate high! Especially considering what's at stake!!! Today Bravos could TIE longest franchise streak of wins with their 15th.Lets hope Charlie Morton gets off to good start on the hill!

OFC

The 1982 Braves started the season 13-0. It was great calling home and my dad telling me that Dale Murphy hit a HR or made a nice throw from Center
I always think about Chris Chambliss. My best friend worshiped him pretty much That was a lovable team with Watson Hubbard Ramirez Benedict etc. they’d paid their dues

We would pretend to be those guys in the sandlot.

I would go with Bob Horner because everybody wanted to be Murphy. I had a friend that loved Glenn Hubbard and nobody ever argued with him over being the Hub.😂

Well the streak is over at 14. Great and classic struggle at Wrigley between two teams needing only ONE RUN to win. Cubs get it on sac fly in 8th. We loaded the bases with 2 outs in ninth, but game ends on a hard grounder. Tip of the cap to Cubs for their 1-0 ironic win,, as it ended their own 10 game losing streak.

OFC

smash when the Cubbies scored, I FELT it was over. This was the first team to ONE RUN. Elements did Braves no favor, as wind was blowing IN. Hope it's opposite tomorrow, and we score about TEN runs! OFC
I've heard that the prevailing wind at Wrigley is in favor of the pitcher. When wind is significant, it blows in 2.3 times as often as out. We remember the 12-9 games at Wrigley

I didn't see the game. Charlie Morton seems to be rounding into form : 7 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs, 9. Strikeouts and zero walks

Reactions: KDSTONE
I didn't see the game. Charlie Morton seems to be rounding into form : 7 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs, 9. Strikeouts and zero walks
That’s great long term. If he rounds into form and esp with Bueler out all summer we could be the best team in the NL. Dodgers and Yankees so much pressure. You can almost see them choking already😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT