ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Braves Fans.....

Great comments guys! Enjoying the dialouge!!! Grissom looks good, and his blast was even deeper than Ozuna's bomb. (Yes Ozuna finally did something!!!!) 5-4 we're up in 8th, and per usual Bally Sports Net is having glitches!! OFC

Great comments guys! Enjoying the dialouge!!! Grissom looks good, and his blast was even deeper than Ozuna's bomb. (Yes Ozuna finally did something!!!!) 5-4 we're up in 8th, and per usual Bally Sports Net is having glitches!! OFC
I was hoping that rain was about to fall. Alas, just Bally glitches

Another base hit and a stolen base.
How about a future of...
RF Acuna
CF Harris
LF Grissom
1B Olson
2B Albies
3B Riley
SS Swanson
C Conteras
DH?

DAYUM!😎

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
In South carolina I can watch Braves on Bally....in North Carolina nadda...😟

I'm surprised that Atlanta is a 3 to 2 favorite at Miami tonight. Fried is out with a concussion suffered against the Mets

Braves start Odorrizi. We caught a break. Alcantara pitched Wednesday so we should not face him this weekend

Braves Sweep two today, and go for a four game sweep OVER Fish tomorrow! Tonite's win gives us a FIVE game win streak!!! OFC

Reactions: smashmouth5
Interesting that the Braves skipped Strider and Wright in this series. Working so far. Wright's velocity has dropped and they're concerned about overwhelming Strider. Apparently both are healthy and will face the Mets.

Bryce Elder starting today against a Marlins pitcher who has a 2-6 record

I just placed a large bet on over 7.5 runs in Sunday's game. I know that the Marlins offense is anemic, but this looks almost too easy

I'm hoping you get a run explosion. Top of 6th and only 1 run total and that is by the fish.
Thanks. A lot!! Elder pitching great for the Braves. Garrett is giving the Braves fits . Lots of short fly balls.

Rosario was thrown out at the plate early. I thought Ozuna would try to score in the fifth with two outs and the ball sailed past the first baseman. Probably smart not to try it as Riley was coming to bat

Reactions: hart2chesson
Ozuna takes a called third strike to end the 8th and argues despite the ball being perhaps one inch from the dead center of the plate. Still 1-0 Marlins going to the bottom of the eighth.

Losing a bet is always possible, but I never dreamed of a 1-0 final

Harris hit the first pitch of the inning for a HR. The reliever threw an incredible 37 more pitches in the ninth. 3-1 Braves going to the bottom of the 9th

Braves get the win. I was waiting on a grand slam and then you being stuck at 7 runs in the 9th. Over on a 7.5 with this game was no brainer. Damn bookies.
Thank you. Baseball scores are lower than they were a decade ago. Shifts and scouting and pitchers who throw 95 instead of 90.

There are no sure things. I only rarely bet on baseball. Usually when I'm getting really big odds as an underdog. Certainly didn't foresee two great pitching performances. Very pleased that the Braves got the sweep

I’ll never understand why anybody would slide feet first… ever . Anyway we took care of business! We got to take 3-4 from the Mets or we can throw in the towel imo on the division title.

A lot of guys who have had hand or finger (especially thumb) injuries are told to slide feet first. But I definitely agree with you that head first is the most effective.

Sliding feet first is better I think. Better to put your cleats in their chin and easier to stop

Grissom has now scored in all six games. Braves lead the mets 4-0 in the fourth

Reactions: IFaZe
I'm surprised that Strider is pitching the 5th. There was an hour long rain delay after 4. Probably means they don't expect Wright or Fried to be ready for Thursday

A lot of guys who have had hand or finger (especially thumb) injuries are told to slide feet first. But I definitely agree with you that head first is the most effective.
I’d rather have one of this injuries than a cleat getting hung up and twisting an ankle or knee etc. Especially guys that don’t slide well to begin with lol.

Sliding feet first is better I think. Better to put your cleats in their chin and easier to stop

Grissom has now scored in all six games. Braves lead the mets 4-0 in the fourth
Yea if you slide directly at the big but I’ve seen too many times guys not being able to stay on the bag at 2nd because theyre sliding feet first wide towards center field and get called out because they can’t stay on the bag

Yea if you slide directly at the big but I’ve seen too many times guys not being able to stay on the bag at 2nd because theyre sliding feet first wide towards center field and get called out because they can’t stay on the bag
I was slow enough to not slide past the bag . The pros seem to be sliding hands first . The gloves make sense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT