ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite football team

Tepper has got to be looking like an idiot right now .
the panthers are loosing their fan base , the team has no offense and the defense is staying on the field so long the injuries are piling up .
Duke football looked good yesterday though .

Reactions: pisgah101
They have to be the worst team in the NFL right now. Saw Horn leave the field with an injury. There's another possible blow. Mayfield has been very disappointing. Wouldn't surprise me if McCaffery ask for trade. It obvious they will never make a Super Bowl while he's there. Should have drafted a QB two years ago. I'm not even sure they have a #1 draft pick in 2023. Right now nothing for Panther fans to look forward too. My Colts aren't doing so well either but happy I'm a Colt fan and never changed when they went to Indy or when the Panthers got their franchise. OFC

Reactions: sheyduke
The worst team in the NFL is the Steelers. Absolutely terrible.

I'm seeing where Matt Ruhl got fired. OFC
Yep I almost wanted to drink a beer but they should have just let him play out this season for a good draft pick because unless it’s McCaffery or a defensive player( please don’t be even stupider) we have no trade chips except two QB’s that are identical and should be back ups.

My favorite football team, Notre Dame, is up 14-0 vs Clemson. Hope they can hang on, would be a huge win. Notre Dame up 28-0 on Clemson. Taking them to the woodshed. Love it.

Last edited:
My favorite football team, Notre Dame, is up 14-0 vs Clemson. Hope they can hang on, would be a huge win. Notre Dame up 28-0 on Clemson. Taking them to the woodshed. Love it.
Anytime clemson loses, it’s a good thing. Unless it’s against cheater u

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT